𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❛𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘐 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦...

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘺
𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨?
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺?❜
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⎡𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞⎤

synopsis

❛𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙❜▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃If anyone asked about Camilla Cooper they would describe her as perfect

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
If anyone asked about Camilla Cooper they would describe her as perfect. She was the definition of the perfect girl next door.

The girl from the perfect shiny family.

The girl who helped anyone who needed it.

The girl who always had the perfect white teeth smile on her face.

The girl who is always in a summer dress or light colors with her hair in curls.

The girl with the perfect boyfriend. Friends. Sisters. House.

The perfect everything.

But behind doors was a completely different story.

But closed doors Camilla Cooper was the girl who just wanted to make her parents proud.

The girl who wanted to actually smile instead of faking it. Like she does every day involving everything.

The girl whose boyfriend was secretly cheating on her behind her back. The entire summer while she was away in New York for an internship.

The girl who was just exhausted in every way someone could imagine.

Exhausted being perfect.

She always wished for her perfect life to just stop. For her to just pause for a moment.

But what she wasn't expecting was for it to truly come crashing down.

It all started on the Fourth of July.

Jason Blossom's "death" was the beginning of everything.

After that, everything started falling apart.

She learned about her boyfriend's unfaithfulness. The fact her sister knew about it and lied to her face. And that it was revealed by her mom who just looked happy at the ending of her daughter's relationship.

This was how Camilla Cooper ended up on the Southside at a bar called the Whyte Wyrm drinking away her problems as she spilled her guts to the bartender with pink hair.

And then playing pool and winning against some guys in a leather jacket she meet earlier that night while at the drive-in.

Before she ran into someone she didn't expect to see or maybe she didn't want to see.

For the entire reason she was on the Southside was because she didn't want anyone to notice her.

But of course, what she wished for didn't happen.

Because the moment she heard the throat clear and her name being called she froze.

And when she turned around to see FP Jones staring straight into her dazed drunken eyes with an angry expression on his face and even anger look in his eyes.

Camilla only had a few more seconds to tell him not to take her home because she didn't want her parent's judgment stares and another lecture before she passed out on the bar.

Then the next day Camilla Cooper wakes up with a pounding headache and no idea where's she out with a may to big shirt on her tiny frame.

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
I do not own Riverdale nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the characters, plot, background, and dialogue I created for my OCS and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired message first please before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
this story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any chapters that include certain topics if necessary)