teaser

Losing and failing to protect you had turned Anakin Skywalker, your master/love of your life, into the cruel Lord Vader

Losing and failing to protect you had turned Anakin Skywalker, your master/love of your life, into the cruel Lord Vader. With him in power, the galaxy is no longer what it once was- and it is all because of your tragic death and, ultimately, the heartbreak Anakin is suffering. His only way to cope with the unbearable pain of having lost you, is to shut off his emotions altogether.

Only you aren't even dead.

What will happen when you are brought to work on the Death Star and meet your boyfriend again? Will you two be able to just pick up where you left off?

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Anakin", I whispered, almost choking on the painful lump that was beginning to form in my throat.

His stare was cold as he was approaching me slowly.

"You address me as 'my lord'."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Surprise, surprise!

(Or maybe not?- You tell me👀)

For a long time now I've been meaning to write a Vader, dark romance book, and now the time has finally come for me to do so! I definitely didn't see myself writing something like this as a lead up twenty chapters ago, but here we are.

How do you feel about the new theme? I guess I could have given 'A Cold Start' its own ending and just started a separate Vader book, but I feel like with the back story we have now, the new book already has a good depth and dynamic to start with- that and I hate goodbyes.

Writing 'A Cold Start' has given me so much joy. I loved it for the opportunity to escape from the dull daily life and struggles, even though I often spent way too much time writing the story so that other things in my life came up short- like studying, chores, sleep...🤪
But during all the time of writing and coming up with new ideas, I always had the best time. So much so, that I probably would have kept writing even if only <5 people had read this book. Simply because I enjoy it that much.
But while I would have been happy with just doing it all for my own fun and enjoyment, it was all your support, but especially your comments, that have made 'A Cold Start' something even bigger, more alive. There is nothing more rewarding to me than to see, and laugh about, how you have interacted with the story.
Your involvement has turned this  book into what it is now, 10 months later- still a silly little story from the depths of my brain, but with a shockingly high number of like-minded, I guess silly, people that have read along. -No offence, I love you heaps.🫶🫶🫶

So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope you had as much fun reading  as I had writing this and reading from you.

Maybe I'll catch you reading 'A Heated Twist'.🤭

The first chapter has been uploaded now.