your price, honey

You may wanna reread parts of the last chapter for some build up- because we are jumping straighttt in! Enjoy :)

---

Frustrated, I grabbed the next pillow within reach and threw that at him, too, only this time using a little more force. But of course, how could it be any different, he stopped this one as well.

"Oh, would you look at that! Another?" He tossed the two pillows on the floor. "You really shouldn't have done that, baby.", he said with a deep voice, eyes as piercing as ever.

Was that supposed to be a threat? Ridiculous.

"But I did. Whoops. What now? You're gonna pull out your lightsaber, master?", I teased, completely unimpressed.

"'What now' you ask? Now you pay the price."

Although I thought Anakin's attempts to scare me were all pretty pathetic, I gulped and instinctively gripped the bedsheets a little tighter, because his voice told me he wasn't kidding. Plus, it was probably that wicked glint in his eyes that subconsciously stirred something in me from an earlier time with Anakin, when he had constantly played mind games with me, unsettling me every time.

"And what kind of price would that be?", I asked, trying to keep my voice steady and my mimic unbothered.

His sinful lips curled into a mischievous grin as he walked a few steps, so that he was standing beside my bed now.

"Oh, I have a few ideas."

I bet he did...

But before I could reply, his hand was reaching forward already and, in slow motion, started tracing a path from my ankle up to my exposed leg, giving me goosebumps and making my head spin in the course. I would have liked to say something back to him, to somehow ridicule him and burst his stupid ego- but I couldn't. I was too afraid that only a whimper would come out of my mouth and give me away. And so I stayed silent and let his warm fingers continue their assault, my eyes watching the action as if in trance, until I couldn't take it anymore.

When his hand came to rest on my knee, not pushing the duvet up any further, he leaned in closer to me, so I could feel his hot breath on my cheek. I opened my eyes (I hadn't even realised how tightly they'd been shut before) and met Anakin's intense gaze. He was studying my every move and his face hovered only inches over mine, but before I could even comprehend just how close he really was, he tilted his head a little more to the side and moved even closer to my right ear- all the while his thumb kept rubbing circles on my knee, torturing me. My heart was hammering against my ribcage at this point and I was scared he would notice it somehow.

"I know you want me to believe you're not scared of what my punishment could be...", his lips brushed against my ear and his hair tickled the side of my face as he whispered the words.
"But your quick breath is telling me otherwise."

"Anakin, I'm not sca-ahAAH" I yelped, when his teeth suddenly wrapped around my earlobe and lightly bit in it as I was about to say the word. It wasn't painful in any way, just a little tweak, but he caught me so off guard with it- and it definitely didn't help that I was super on edge already.

But damn it! Why did I have to yelp and give him his triumph? I absolutely hated the thought of the devilish smirk that must be on Anakin's face right now.

"So not scared then. I can see that.", he continued to whisper into my ear, sending more shivers down my spine.

"Well, if that's the case, I might as well tell you what I had in mind for you now... What do you think?"

More rubs on my knee. More hot breath on my ear and neck.

"Go on then.", I breathed out, the nervous anticipation was killing me.