You know extremely too much

- Yunho

A few drinks and flirty eyes turned into a heated make out with your best friend of 12 years. His tongue massaged yours perfectly and his lips molded with yours as if they were made for each other. The gentleman you knew and everyone loved only half in the moment as he tried to devour you at once.

Finally making it to his room you tugged on his shirt so he could take it off and began unbuttoning his jeans. He walked backwards until he landed on the edge of the bed pulling you in between his legs. His hands swam through your shirt and peeled the clothes off you, throwing it to the side and attacking your breasts gently with his mouth as he reached back and unhooked your bra. His lips found your nipple and wrapped around them sucking until he looked up at you and began to flick his tongue over the sensitive nub instead.

You looked down at him clenching around nothing at the sight in front of you. He looked extra hot right now. You pushed him away from your body and removed the rest of your clothes in a desperate manner. You needed him right then and there and you feared that the moment could end at any minute. You approached him and tried to unzip his jeans but your shaky hands made you struggle a little.

"(Y/n)... baby... Slow down we have all the time in the world. We don't need to rush through this." He took both your hands in both of his and kissed your knuckles. He pulled you into his body and kissed you gently. The hunger in his kiss was gone and you relaxed into him.

"I don't want the moment to pass" you whisper on his lips. He looks into your eyes with so much love that you melted when his hand landed on the side of your head behind your ear while his thumb caressed your cheek.

"I am not going anywhere I promise." Yunho guided your face down to him and kissed you again. It was deep and he made sure the silent room was filled with the sounds of kissing.

He stood up and removed the rest of his clothes pulling you onto his lap and kissing your neck. His hand slid between the two of you rubbing your clit and sliding between your folds. He removes his lips from your neck and brings his middle and ring finger up to his mouth. He licks them then proceeds to slide them past your tight walls. The eye contact he kept with you had your knees shaking as he knew very well what he was doing.

Your small gasp caused his to smirk and take his bottom lip between his teeth. His head buried in your neck as you tried to hold in your loud moans that threatened to escape.

"Stop" you press the palm of your hand into his shoulder and gently push so he could stop his hand movements. He lifts his head flashing this concerned look at you.

"Are you okay?" He asked voice slightly trembling.

"I was close and I want you not your fingers" You raised your eyebrows and wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him into kiss you.

He lifts you up and aligns himself with your entrance. You slide down moaning on his lips your wall hugging him tightly.

"Fuck" He whispers on your lips and you clench around him.

"I need a lot of clitoris stimulation" you warn him. He smiles and nods quickly rubbing small circles on your clit. You move your hips in figure 8's relishing in the pleasure.

"Let me baby" He whispers on your neck and thrusts up into you. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you threw your head back as he thrusts skillfully into you. He flips you over so you lay on your back without removing himself and began to thrust fast into you.

"Harder" You moaned clawing at his back. He thrust into you hard and your vision blurred feeling his fingers work at your clit as the orgasm swam through all of your senses. His thrusting slowed down a bit but seconds later he pulled out and came on your thigh.

He disappeared into the the hall and came back with a warm wet towel and a dry one. He plopped down next to you on the bed and cleaned up the mess.

"You didn't have to do that" You giggle nervously.

"I made the mess I have to clean it up." He leans down and pecks your lips but you quickly pull his head back down and kiss him deeply.

"You promised you wouldn't leave... does that apply for just this moment or..." He laughed pulling you into his body and wrapping his arms around you.

"Nope sorry... that applies for everything no matter what our status is. You know extremely too much." You laugh and cuddle into him.