ONE NIGHT

- Jongho

The small kisses started at the event and continued into the cab. His hands trailed slowly down your body in a desperate attempt to memorize every inch of you before the night was over. One night is all you had... well that's what the both of you thought anyways.

Jongho pulled you out of the cab as you both stumbled from being drunk off each other. There was no alcohol in your system just the toxic taste of each other's tongue getting the both of you high. He pushed you against the elevator wall and the wall in the hall before you finally managed to pull away long enough to open your door and let him in.

The moment your door opened his lips attacked yours again. He couldn't resist you and you couldn't resist him. You fought but looked where it landed you.

"I'm already addicted to your lips and the taste of your tongue" Jongho whispered on your lip while sitting on the couch and pulling you into his lap, your legs on either side of his thighs on the couch. His hands trailed up your bare thighs stopping at your ass and resting there.

The kiss was hot and heavy with a full-on tongue, touching, and grinding. If you had only one night together you would make the best of it!

Jongho lifts you up by your thighs and takes you to your room. He laid you in the bed and followed you down resting his elbows on either side of your head. You started to crawl up the bed while he followed lips still locked in a heated kiss.

"I want you!" That was all you said giving him all the consent he needed to proceed. Jongho peeled your dress off painfully slow to be met with no bra and the smallest piece of cloth for panties. His lips tried to devour you by kissing down your neck, chest, and stomach stopping to give the spots you reacted to extra attention.

"Are you sure?" He asked for clarification as his fingers rubbed between your folds collecting all the slick that had been pouring out of you since he started touching you back at the event.

"I am 100% certain" you replied looking straight into his eye. Jongho nodded, kissed the inside of your thighs as a warning, and dove his tongue between your folds. Your back arched as his tongue successfully found your clit which caused him to let out a cocky chuckle.

He traced the rim of my soaking entrance before slowly slipping two fingers into your heat. The pleasure caused by his tongue had you feeling dizzy but now adding his fingers to the mix almost sent you over the edge at that moment.

Jonghos thick fingers slide easily between your slicked-up walls causing you to cry out in ecstasy as he curled his fingers up and stroked your G-spot perfectly.

The knot at the pit of your stomach tightened so much threatening to burst. You couldn't handle it anymore as your thighs shook with him between your legs.

"Jongho stop I want-" he removed himself from you and pulled his boxers down taking the condom from his wallet out and rolling it on.

He aligned himself at your entrance while hovering over you. His tongue playing with yours letting you taste yourself on his toxic tongue. He slowly thrust in watching your eyes roll to the back of your head and moan.

"Fuck you take me so well," he said as my walls hug his members tightly. "Fuck I might not last long" he half mumbled and half moaned on your lips picking up the pace of his hips.

"We have until the sun comes up!" You whispered on his lips. Jongho moaned and angled his hips up to hit your G-spot directly. He slid his hand down your torso only stopping at your breast to knead and suck on your nipples.

"Good I want to have you all in every way possible" he groans at your walls tightening again while rubs circles into your clit.

"I'm going to cum" you whined causing him to kiss you so hard you thought you would bleed. His hip and hand movements quickened as he successfully pushed you off the edge. You moaned in his mouth as the knot at the pit of your stomach exploded allowing all these butterflies to escape and wreak havoc throughout your whole body.

Jongho continued to thrust sloppily into you as he neared his orgasm. He came into the condom moaning into your mouth.

The both of you lay there for a second ad his head rested on your bare sweaty chest and you played with his hair.

"Does this have to be a one-night thing?" He asks looking up at you. You didn't know what to say as it caught you so off guard it rendered you speechless.

"Well... I mean..." you attempted to reply but couldn't.

"I know I said this had to be one night only but I don't want it to be one night anymore. I need you in my life. Not just for sex but I think our connection runs a bit deeper" you agreed with his words but didn't know what to say.

You studied the seriousness of his face before nodding yes. He smiled and moved up to kiss you again.

"But you have to take me to dinner since you already fucked me!" The both of you erupt in laughter as he agrees and begins to tickle and kiss you.