Lets nap

- Wooyoung

You were finishing up a few things when Wooyoung walked into the room. He carried the bags of stuff you asked him to get from the store. He sat them down in the middle of the living room and walked over to you.

"Come here" He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into his lap. The sectional made him look so small even though he was a giant compared to you.

"Did you get everything?" You asked, pecking his puckered lips.

"I did" He replied burying his face in your neck. Your eyes fluttered closed as Wooyoung soft lips grazed the side of your neck leaving small kisses in the process. His arms around your waist tightening, pulling you closer to him.

"Babe..." You whisper. Wooyoung threw his head back on the couch and inhaled deeply.

"Sorry, I almost got carried away." You turn your head to look at him. His soft smile caused your heart to jump.

You slide off the couch to your knees in between his legs. Your fingers fiddled with his pants as your eyes stared straight into his. You managed to take his semi out gently wrapping your fingers around his girth. Your thumb swiped his tip collecting the small amount of precum and using that to pump his member a few times.

"Baby" He gasps as you take him in your mouth and run your tongue over his tip in circles. You slide him in deeper looking up at him through your eyelashes.

The sight was beautiful. His head resting on the back of the couch with his eyes squeezed shut and his bottom lip between his teeth. The sight alone motivated you to continue at a steady pace. His hand found your ear playing with your earlobe before threading his fingers in your hair and gently massaging your scalp.

"Mmmh" His body jerked as you hummed sending vibrations through his whole body.

"Fuck... Baby I am close." he strains forcing his head to fall forward and look at you.

You bat your eyelashes at him as you hummed again picking up the pace and bobbing your head faster as you alternated from hollowing your cheeks to sucking and running your tongue over his tip. He bucks his hips up releasing down your throat as you swallowed around him. You helped ride his orgasm out slowly bobbing your head and circling your tongue.

You released him with a loud pop as Wooyoung relaxed his body on the couch trying to control his breathing. You stood up sitting next to him. He turned around wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his face on your breast.

"I think we can set all that up later" You giggled running your fingers through his hair.

"I think we should take a nap right here." You reached over taking the blanket off the other side of the couch and rearranging your body so he was comfortable as well.

"I agree"