Taste

- JONGHO

No one knew what went through his head most of the time. You of all people knew that very well. He would tell you more than the others but you still had no clue about a lot of things.

Sex became a regular thing in your relationship but you didn't know what he liked and what he disliked. He always told you that everything felt good and he was open to trying new things but you didn't know where his lines were and you didn't push too much either.

"Babe can I ask you something?" He called you over to him. He sat at the edge of your bed shirtless and still damp from his shower.

"Do you need something?" You asked apprehensively.

"Everything is okay but... I want to ask you for something... I've wanted this for a while and just never ask." He caught on to your tone and reassured you before continuing.

"Okay what do you want? You don't need to be hesitant around me" you leaned in and pressed your lips to his in a quick peck. He pulled you in for a longer kiss which he used to tease you with.

"Let me eat you out" he said between the kiss right before he pushed into you to deepen the kiss. Yours eyes widened and your heart began to race. You weren't sure if you heard him right.

"What?" You asked. His lips trailed down your jaw and to your neck gently nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin.

"I want to go down on you" he repeated himself in a lower octave rubbing circles on the inside of your thigh.

"O-oh k-Kay!" You struggled allowing him to pull you into him and turn you over effortlessly. You gasped and rested your body weight on your elbows.

He hooked his fingers into your underwear and pulled them down until they were thrown somewhere in the room. He trailed his lips back up your leg leaving open mouth kisses on your thighs.

"You ready?" He asked looking up at your through his eyelashes.

"Ye-" your reply was cut off by a load moan which caused the weight on your elbows to fall and your body hit the bed.

His tongue skillfully ran up and down your folds giving your clit extra attention every time the tip of his tongue reached it. Your thighs trembled and tried to close around his head when he pushed then apart again and hooked his arms around your thighs so you couldn't move too much.

"Jongho" you whined arching your back. His lips wrapped around your pink swollen clit and he gently sucked before returning to his previous ways.

The tip of his tongue slid past your entrance as he tongue fucked you eagerly. He went back to your Clit and put pressure while giving it the most attention.

"Please please please" you begged not knowing what you were begging for.

"Hmmmm" he hummed causing the vibrations on your clit to send you over the edge. The pleasure from your powerful orgasm flooded all your other senses and pushed adrenaline and dopamine through your veins.

"Fuck" you moaned as you came down from your high and Jongho removed his lips from your pussy.

"Fuck you taste good" he inhaled deeply while kissing the side of your head.