You have me

- JONGHO

*TW Domestic assault and emotional/Mental abuse*

(Y/N) POV

"I am here sorry I am late" I sat all the coffee orders and food on the table before turning on my heels and walking back out the door. I didn't make eye contact with anyone, just set everything down and left.

I had spent most of the morning crying over the awful things my boyfriend had told me the night before causing me to be late to work. Things were not perfect but I had to sacrifice a lot to survive.

I entered my office and sat at my desk letting out a stressful sigh before looking at my schedule for today. I had too much to accomplish by myself. It was crazy. I think the worst part is I am self-aware that if anyone walked into my office at this moment to ask me for a favor or to do something I would just say yes and do it. Which is why I have such a heavy workload right now.

I got done with a majority of the things on my to-do list when Lunch came around and I heard my boyfriend's voice joking around with someone outside my office door. I panicked and made my way outside to see who he was talking to.

"Hey, babe you never told me you work for Ateez." I smiled nervously as I saw Hongjoong, Wooyoung, and San talking with Cliff.

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to mention it. Why are you here?" I chuckled nervously. My entire body was tense and I swear I could taste blood in my mouth from clenching so hard.

"I came to drop your lunch off and apologize for last night's fight." He handed me a lunch box and a bouquet of flowers. I already knew how this was going to go. He would apologize I would cave and he would do it again for the cycle to start all over again.

"Wow, you have a really great boyfriend (Y/N)" Hongjoong stated patting Cliff's back. I just stood there smiling when my eyes met Jongho. He had just walked up to the group in the hall and was silently standing behind everyone listening to the conversation.

"Yeah, he's um... great. Thank you for lunch... and the flowers but I have a lot of work to do so can I see you at home?" I asked Cliff walking him to the elevator.

"Yeah of course! I love you, I'll see you at home." He kissed my cheek and disappeared into the elevator. I sighed in relief trying to calm my body down from that stressful event. I looked at the flowers and turned around to throw them away when I bumped into a super hard chest.

"Oh my I am so sorry" I look up to see Jongho looking down at me. My cheeks burned from embarrassment. He stayed quiet as I walked around him and threw the flowers away.

"Didn't you just get them?" He asked, monotone, talking about the flowers.

"Yeah... but I am allergic to them and I am already starting to get a rash." Jongho looked at the flowers in the trash then back at me lifting my sleeve to scratch the blotchy red spot.

"Why would your boyfriend get you something you are severely allergic to?" He asked, confused. I shrugged and continued to examine the rash on my arm.

"Maybe he forgot anyway, I am sorry for bumping into you I should go finish what I was doing." I excused myself and turned into my office.

JONGHO POV

I stood in the hall questioning everything that just happened. Something wasn't right. The way (Y/N) looked nervous and the way she looked all panicky when she saw her boyfriend talking to the others. The thing I questioned the most is how someone forgets about a severe allergy like that.

I sighed and took the flowers out of the trash can and walked into the elevator pushing a few buttons. I got on my phone and looked up the closest pharmacy that had Benadryl cream.