Gamer Boi

- SAN

"Cover me cover me" I yelled in my headset mic. My team was on the last mission and we were already down 3 members.

"Hey San I am here" (y/n)'s voice flows through the room. I had one ear free from the headset in case someone needed me.

I kept playing trying my hardest to carry this crappy team when I get this weird tingling feeling down my back. I look over and (y/n) moves her head quickly looking back down at her sketch book.

I finally beat the last level and start to shut my system down when I got the weird feeling again.

"Are you staring at me?" I take my headset off and turn to (y/n).

"Um... no why would I do that?" She shrugs off casually without turning her face to me.

"I kind of don't believe you... what's up?" I reach over and guide her chin away from her sketch book so she could look at me.

"Okay fine... I was staring at you. I mean who wouldn't. You are handsome have sharp features and it's hot to see you mad or frustrated." She starts collecting her things again throwing her book bag over her shoulder.

"You just got here where are you going?"

"Home... I've actually been here for hours but you were busy." With that she opened my room door and felt.

I noticed a paper where she was sitting and got curious. I looked at it and was shocked. She was drawing me while playing. I didn't know if I was meant to see this but it had a number at the corner.

Page 17
I'm in love with him and he doesn't even notice. I kind of want to give up so the inevitable doesn't hurt as much but something makes me stay. Is it his eyes? His jawline? His smile? No one knows but here I am helplessly in love with the Gamer Boi that won't even look at me.

I ran out to the living room frantic with the paper still in my hand.

"Where is (y/n) did she leave already?" I look around but don't see her.

"No she's crying to Wooyoung about something like she always does after she leaves your room" Mingi said casually causing Yunho to slap his arm and Hongjoong to slap the back of his head.

I rushed to Wooyoungs room but stopped when I heard the sniffling. I cracked the door open just enough to peak without being spotted.

"I think you should give up already. I don't like seeing you like this. Yes he's my best friend but you are as well and I can't see you like this anymore" Wooyoung was consoling (y/n) while they cuddled in his bed.

"I wish I could... there is just this tiny part of me that feels like I can't let go just yet. Maybe I should make him hate me then he will push me away so I won't have to."

"That's a dumb idea even for me" Wooyoung chuckled.

"It would be easier if he just told me to leave him alone but he doesn't... he actually likes my company..." she started to sob again causing my heart to ache and the air in my throat get stuck.

"I promise everything will be okay eventually. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet Prince Charming sadly" I had frozen in the door watching (y/n)'s small figure cry in Wooyoungs arms about me.

I've always had feeling for her. They never left they just got stronger. I thought I was obvious about them but not even the members knew how I truly felt about her.

I was so lost in thought I didn't hear (y/n) walking to the door until we were face to face. I looked up into her red teary eyes that looked back at me confused.

"San...?" I pulled her into a hug burying my face in her neck and inhaling her scent. The scent I have secretly come to love.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I'm sorry I am the cause of your tears. I am sorry I am so fucking stupid...." I pulled away to look at her face. The tears were falling again and my heart was clenching in pain again.

"San..." she said barely above a whisper between a silent sob. I dried her tears with my thumb and leaned in leaving a lingering peck on her lips. I pulled away showed her the page she left in my room.

"I hope gamer Boi can redeem himself?" I half asked half said. She chuckled and nodded.

"Of course gamer Boi can"