Messed up

-Hongjoong

I looked around and realized Seonghwa was not in the room anymore. I look up at my bed and see (y/n) just sitting there on her phone looking extremely bored.

I had a no affection around the boys rule she seemed fairly okay with. Right now no one was in the room just us two and I really wanted a hug.

"Hey babe come here" I Call for her all giddy. She climbs down stands a few feet away from me.

"Yes?" She questions.

I took her hand and pulled her closer hugging her tightly. She stiffened and looked around.

"Sit on my lap so I can hug your better" she placed her hands on my shoulders to lightly push away.

"I don't think that's a good idea... Seonghwa or any of the boys can walk in and I am way too heavy." As if on cue Seonghwa opened the door stopping immediately once he looked at the situation in front of him.

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked innocently and genuinely worried.

"No, I was just leaving anyways." She took her things and left in a hurry.

"Everything okay?" Hwa asked worries laced with curiosity and genuine concern.

"Yeah everything is fine" I nod in reply.

"Have you realized that (y/n) hasn't smiled in like 3 months... she stopped laughing and I think I heard her crying in the bathroom a few days ago." I slowly turned to him emotionless with a blank face since I didn't know how to feel.

"What?" I blurt out a little to loud.

"Yeah you didn't notice? The whole house has been talking about her weird change in behavior." I started to panic and my room started spinning.

"Hwa... please let this be some sick joke..." my mind started running thinking about the last 3 months.

"It's not a joke... it's also not okay to hide her anymore. Everyone knows just be open about it already."

"How does everyone know?" Seonghwa signs visibly annoyed by me.

"The love in her eyes for you doesn't fail to shine. She also showed up out of no where with no title and has pretty much stayed. You think your slick but we all have lived together long enough we know. We've known since the beginning." My phone rang causing me to break eye contact with him.

Text

Hey... I think we should break up... I'm sorry and thank you for the amazing time.

"Hwa... I fucked up bad!"

Hwa gave me his pained smiled and patted my back trying to comfort me. I handed him my phone so he could read the message.

"What are you gonna do now?" He asked. I hadn't thought of my options before speaking up. I didn't need my head to tell me what to do. My heart was more important right now.

I threw a hoodie over my head and pulled my shoes on looking like a hot mess. I pulled a mask over my face and collected all my things throwing them in my bag.

I ran out the door and into a taxi. I was hoping I wouldn't attract much attention since I didn't inform anyone in was leaving.

I got to my destination and ran out paying the taxi on my phone. I ran up the stairs forgetting about the line at the elevator and stopped right in front of (y/n)'s door.

I knocked hoping she would answer but her roommate opened the door.

"Is (y/n) here?" I asked trying to stay calm but looking over her shoulder.

"I don't know why?" She crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame. I had no patience left and was way to antsy to get to (y/n).

"I am sorry but I need to see her immediately" I gently pushed her to the side making sure she didn't get hurt and made my way to (y/n)'s room.

"Babe please open the door" I jiggled the door knob but it was locked.

"We can talk when I am ready" she replied. I slide down the door trying to gather my thoughts.

"Baby please... I really need to talk to you... I fucked up! I know I did! But I am gonna fight for you... fight for the two of us to be together. So please let me at least look at you... and tell you how much you mean to me... please! I love you so much I want to properly apologize!" The hall went silent except for the low click of the door being unlocked.

"I am seriously hurt" she says through the door.

"I know... I am sorry" I whisper back. She opened the door slowly. I shot up to my feet waiting for her to walk out.

"Please don't hurt me again. I really do love you!" I nodded and pulled her into my arms. I wrapped her body in my arms hugging her tightly.

For a brief moment I had s glimpse of what my life would be without her and I hated it.

"I will try everything possible not to hurt you like this again." I pulled my face away from her neck and connected our lips. I felt a year run down her cheek causing me to pull away.

"Sorry I am not sad just relieved!" She chuckled burying her face in my chest.

"Um... sorry to ruin the moment but their are like 7 people at the door wondering if both of you are okay!... what do you want me to tell them" (y/n) laughed causing me to laugh as well.

"They can wait a minute!"