Pretty

- Yunho

Giggles filled the room as I pulled (y/n) around dancing over dramatically with her. I was humming a tune obnoxiously loud with a big smile on my face trying to stay in character and not laugh with her.

We both fell to the ground laughing and breathing hard. Her head rested on my stomach as we slowly started to calm down.

"Thank you" She said barely above a whisper. She sits up and smiles shyly. I sit up and pull her closer to me.

"For what?" I asked guiding her chin to look up at me. My eyes wandered her face taking in every feature, mole, and the most amount of beauty as possible.

"Thank you for dancing with me... and making me feel pretty... for the first time in my life" she let out a nervous chuckle and pulled her face away from me.

I was rendered speechless. We didn't know much about (y/n)'s life or past but we did know we all loved her and couldn't live without her... Some of us more than others...

"(Y/n) you are a very beautiful person. From physical appearance to personality and everything else. Why would you not..." she turned around with tears in her eyes but still smiling nervously. I didn't know what to do or say in this moment.

My body had a mind of its own and guided her face back to me. I cupped her face and grazed her cheek and lips with my thumb. I looked up into her eyes asking for permission but before she could verbally say yes her eyes had already told me yes and I leaned in to kiss her. I kissed her gently, almost in a lingering peck. She slightly pushed into the kiss making me smile on her lips.

"I am sorry" I whisper on her lips. She shakes her head with a small smile.

"No need to be sorry... I wanted this as well"