Caught

- OT8

Hongjoong-

Sitting in the studio on your phone waiting for Hongjoong to grab his lunch so you can leave. He smiles at you from his chair as he rolls himself over to you. "Thank you for bringing me lunch. I've been swamped." You nod as he kisses your cheek and hugs you tightly. "Well enjoy your lunch, just let me know when you get home if you get home at all." You stand up to leave when he wraps his hand around your wrist stopping you from leaving. "Wait" He hesitates as you look at him. He stands up from the chair and closes the door behind you. His hand now on your waist as he pulls you into him and pecks your lips a couple of times before fully kissing you knocking the air out of your lungs. His hands start to wonder as you press your body into his kissing him back. "Hongjoong Eden..." You pull away from the kiss quickly as Wooyoungs voice hits your ears. Hongjoong pulls you in closer to him, not letting you turn around. "I'll be right there." Hongjoong says between gritted teeth.

Seonghwa-

Walking down the hall minding your business you feel a hand wrap around your wrist and pull you into a dark empty room. You were about to scream until your back hit the wall and the familiar eyes you were so fond of looked down at you. "Jeez babe you really scared me" he rests his forehead on yours bringing his hand up to caress your cheek. "Sorry beautiful I just couldn't help myself. I really wanted to kiss you" you chuckle and reach up to peck his lips. "Satisfied?" You ask. But no he wasn't. He wrapped his arm around your waist the other against the wall above you, his lips instantly diving in to satisfy his craving. Kissing deeply and passionately. Neither one of you wanted to pull away so you breathe through your nose. "I think this room is empty" Jongho turns on the light, startling both of you. "Never mind it's not" he yells back at the person behind him and shuts the door quickly.

Yunho-

He had just finished a live so he called you into the room. You walk in and he rolls to you in the chair pulling you by your waist to sit on his lap. He pushes the door closed and rolls back to where he was. "I didn't know you were here until you texted me. Did you wait long?" His nose brushed against your jaw as he pulled you closer into his embrace. "I received the notification you were on live so I waited until you finished and then texted you" you chuckle at his pouty face but lean in to peck his bottom lip that was out in a pout. "I'm sorry if I knew sooner I would have ended sooner" you pecked his lips 3 more times before he got the hint and cupped your small face in his big hands and pulled you into a deep and passionate kiss. "Yunho-ah AAAHHH" Mingi's yells caused you to jump as Yunho just closed his eyes took a deep breath and turned to Mingi. "Leave!" He points to the door as Mingi bows his head and walks out.

Yeosang-

Your lips trailed kisses down his neck, your arms wrapped around him from behind as you stood behind him and he sat on the bench in front of the mirror at the gym. He pushes your arms away from around him and guides you to stand in front of him. "What was that for?" He whispers on your neck leaving a light hickey on your skin. "You didn't like the surprise?" He pulls away and nods, breathing hard, tangling one hand into your hair and gently taking a fist full as he guides your head closer to him. "I always love your surprises" he whispers on your lips and kisses you deep. His freehand on your waist squeezing you so hard there's is going to be fingerprints on your skin. Yeosang releases your hair and begins to unbutton your pants. "Yeosang I'm-" Yeosang pushes you behind him as Yunho tries to hide a smile. "I just wanted to let you know I'm going home... you should probably come home as well and finish what has been started here"

San-

San had been practicing hard for a performance video he was getting ready to drop. You popped in a few times here and there but never long enough to see the entire thing. You sat against the door of the practice room and watched the entire performance. He had not worn his shirt the entire time you had been there. After the final run through and after all of the dancers had left you stood up to leave when San pulled you into him and shut the door. His lips wasted no time in meeting yours. His sweaty chest pressed against yours as his hand rested on your lower back pulling you against him as close as humanly possible. "did you make the performance?" He's asked with a small smirk. "You did really good" you replied. He looked you up and down and pulled you into him staring the heated kiss once again. "San are you riding-" Seonghwa's eyes get really big as he looks up from his phone. "Sorry" he nervously chuckles and rushes out the room.

Mingi-

Mingi had called you over to watch a movie with him. As his best friend you thought nothing of it and came over with a change of clothes. Most of the time you stayed over after the myriad of movies you two watch on movie night. Picking a movie that sounded odd but didn't look scary, you quickly regretted the decision after the first 10 minutes. Mingi was glued to the TV in amusement. "Mingi turn it off" you plead after the last scare that caused you to land in his lap with your face buried in his neck. "Calm down, I turned it off. You are literally shaking in your skin" you nod, finally pulling away to look at him. Silence took over as you followed his eyes to your lip. "Mingi" you whisper but before you could say anything else he leaned in and kissed you breaking the thick tension that always floated around the two of you. "Hey Mingi, did you finish writing that-" Hongjoong looks up from his laptop and freezes in place. "Why are you here? You don't live here?" Seonghwa walks in behind him pulling Hongjoong back to his room. "Sorry, continue" Hongjoong chuckled nervously as he walked away.

Wooyoung-

Waiting around for Wooyoung to be done so you two could go eat quickly turned into his favorite kink. He kissed you hard, rubbing up against you. You could feel each indent of the wall behind you as his knee teased your crotch. "Sh or we'll get caught... maybe you do wanna get caught? Huh?" You shook your head as his lips burned on your skin to be put out by his tongue dragging against the spot he had recently sunk his teeth into. His hands played with the hem of your bra under your shirt but the heated moment quickly ended. "Wooyoungie" the familiar lisp caused Wooyoung to look over his shoulder with a bit of irritation and fear mixed together. "Yes?" He straightens you up and pats himself down before turning to Yeosang standing there as red as a tomato. "No it's nothing- I mean it's just" Yeosang stumbled over his words embarrassed until San came over and told Wooyoung the director is looking for him.

Jongho-

Physical touch was not his thing, at least not in front of people. Behind closed doors it was different.  Cuddling, touching, hugging, kissing... All of that was a must for him. So when you walked into his room he playfully tackled you to the bed covering you with kisses everywhere he could reach. "I miss you today" you chuckle at the cute boy hovered above you. "You saw me yesterday as well. Don't you get sick of me?" You ask, rolling your eyes playfully. "Never" he whispers, leaning in and softly placing a kiss on your lips. The chaste kiss got deeper and heated within seconds. His hand was under your shirt creeping up your side as his tongue played with your. "Jongho do you have-" the kiss quickly cut short as Jongho hopped up to his feet in a slight panic. "Sorry I should have knocked." San smirks winking at you. Jongho rubbed the back of his neck nervously looking down at you trying not to laugh.