Super Sure

- San

One peck turned into two and two into three and so forth when you started to get frustrated. The sweet man that claimed to be addicted to your lips couldn't get enough and had no control over his actions after suppressing them for so long. A few seconds ago he was smiling and laughing as you poked and admired his dimple and eye smile. Now he has you pressed against his chest staring into your eyes pecking your lips waiting for the right moment to dive in a fully kiss you.

"You are so Beautiful" He whispered after a peck and left another one. Your lips tingled and craved more. You slowly ran your hands up his toned broad chest and took his collar in your fists. He smirked and pulled back when you got on your tiptoes to deepen the kiss.

"Sannie" You whined causing him to chuckle and peck your lips again. You pulled him down by his collar you still had between your fingers. The powerful pull caught him off guard causing him to stumble. You had his bottom lip trapped between your teeth when your back hit the closest wall and San's arms trapped you stabilizing himself with the wall.

"Fuck baby" He groaned finally giving you what you wanted... what you both wanted. His soft lips encased yours hungrily. He brought one hand down to wrap around your waist and pull you closer as his tongue fought yours.

The kiss continued to slowly get more aggressive and heated while both of you started breathing harder desperate for a deep breath of air but not wanting to pull away just yet.

"Sannie..." You mumbled on his lips between a kiss.

"Hm," he hummed basically sucking on your tongue.

"Let's go home" He pulled away surprised looking at you confused.

"Are you sure?" He asked kissing your forehead. You pulled him down and kissed him super deep and hard again.

"Super sure" 

(A/N: This was a request and I hope this person likes what I wrote

(A/N: This was a request and I hope this person likes what I wrote. I hope this is what they wanted or somewhere near. Also, this is the San I imagined for this Fanfic so like... yeah!)