No control

-San

I heard a knock on my door and went to open it. I wasn't expecting anyone since Wooyoung was out getting food and everyone was tired from traveling. I looked out the peep hole and saw (y/n) looking around with a robe covering her body. I chuckled and shook my head as I started unlocking the door.

I leaned against the door frame with my arms crossed and the door partially closed. I raised my eyebrow waiting for her to tell me what she needed.

She looked around and opened her robe revealing a very sexy baby blue lingerie set. I smirked at her and chuckled pushing the door fully open so she could walk in under my arm.

She took the robe off and took my hand guiding me to the bed. She sat at the edge with a sexy smirk that was driving me crazy.

"Don't make that face because I'll Fuck it off you" I warned sternly.

"I am not here for mercy anyways" she cocked her head to the side smiling evilly innocent.

I lost all control and pushed her back hovering over her. Our lips colliding in a sloppy rough heated kiss with full on tongue and teeth clashing every so often.

I pulled my shirt off and watched her confidence drop. Every single time we do this she is confident up until this point.

I scoffed and my lips found her neck and chest sucking and nipping lightly not to leave any marks. I ripped the lingerie off her and looked down at her under my body licking my lips at the beautiful sight.

"I hate how you make me lose control so quick" I groaned on her lips. She giggled and bit my bicep playfully.

I aligned my member at her entrance and intertwined our fingers beside her head on the bed.

My initial plan was no mercy like always but today I needed to confess that this isn't just sex anymore. 

I slowed down my pace to draw out every feeling and emotion. The kisses I left on her body, I made sure lingered. I made sure to slow everything down and show my passion with every movement.

"San..." she whispered warning me she was going to cum.

"Me too baby me too just let go!" I whispered lovingly into her ear.

I pulled out and laid next to her pulling her closer to cuddle. After some time she was getting ready to go when I stopped her.

"Yes?" She turned back confused.

"Don't go... I don't want this to be sex anymore. I want a real thing with you... please" the silence between us was killing me and I started to disconnect more and more which she noticed and quickly moved back under the covers.

She scooted as close as she could to my body and laid her head on my chest. The silence we now sat in was comfortable. A few minutes went by and I looked down to see her soundly asleep on my chest. I kissed the top of her head and turned the light off falling asleep myself.