Quick

- Jongho

"Babe please" he whispered in your ear as his hands slowly pulled you into his body and his lips hover slightly above the skin of your neck.

You looked at him through the mirror you were standing in front of. Your hands flat on the sink while he pulled you closer to him from behind.

"Jongho this isn't the time or place" you sighed. His right hand pulled you even closer so you were flat against his chest while his left hand teased your thighs.

"Just a quickie... plus you wore a dress so it will be even quicker" he kissed the spot right under your ear causing your eyes to flutter close and you press into him.

"Okay okay" you said falling into the trap.

Jongho ripped one side of your panties and put them in his pocket. He bent you over the sink and unbuttoned his pants. You were already wet as he has been teasing you all day.

"You ready?" He asked aligning his member with your entrance. You nodded but he stood there looking at you through the mirror.

"Yes" you spoke out knowing he just needed words of consent.

He pushed into you and gave you no time to adjust. His grip on your hips was so tight surely leaving bruises where each finger was placed. He moved his hips quick hitting your spot each time.

You tried so hard not to be loud considering the location but the closer you go the harder it became.

"Babe if you tighten again I will cum" he said between grunts. He pulled you closer and pressed on your clit with enough pressure to send you over the edge. How the hell can he make you cum that quick especially in a situation like this.

"Fuck" he whispers in your ear as he empties himself inside you as well. He cleaned you up and turned you around to kiss him. His tongue teasing yours as he smirks against your lips.

As if right on cue there is a knock on the door and Hongjoong voice coming from the other side.

"Jongho come get your mic" he commanded causing Jongho to pull away.

"Be there in a sec" he buttoned his pants back up and tucked his shirt back in trying to hide any evidence of the sinful actions that just happened.

"I'll see you out there" he kissed you one more time and opened the door leaving.

"He's glowing I wonder why" Hongjoong peeks into the bathroom and laughs.

"Shut up!" You mumble as you walk past him to go sit on the couch.