Mafia Lovers

-SEONGHWA

My dad was one of the biggest Mafia leaders around the world. Our rivals were the Park's in Korea. We dominated more but they were catching up quickly. The Park's had a Son. He was beyond stunning. I was not allowed anywhere I mean anywhere by myself. I had snuck out to a party and that's when I met him. He had no idea who I was. I was dancing on the dance floor swaying my hips seductively, getting lost in the music. A big, tall muscular guy had pulled me to him. He was so much bigger than me and was so intoxicated I was getting scared. I had my gun with me, but I didn't want to cause a scene. I was pushing and pushing but he would not budge. I started hitting his chest, but nothing was happening. All of a sudden, I hear a gunshot. I was the only one that didn't flinch or react in any way. I looked around and saw Park Seonghwa with his gun in the air walking towards me. He pointed his gun at the guy that was all over me and shot him while staring into my eyes.

"I don't think he should have touched you like that." He puts his gun down and signals to his bodyguards. He asks for my hand and we walk out of the place together.

"What's your name Beautiful?" I look at him and the people behind us. He notices and shakes them off so we could have more privacy.

"Before I tell you my name, I want to tell you that I should not be walking with you." He looks at me confused. "I am the daughter of your father's rival" I look down, scared of what is going to happen. He lifts my chin and looks into my eyes. His face was soft, not like the other times I had seen him between the gaps of my bodyguard's bodies.

"I don't care. I want to get to know you."

"How do I know you are just not trying to break my walls then kill me and take over my dad's parts with your family." He understood where I was coming from. That is how we were brainwashed to think about each other.

"If I wanted to kill you and take over, don't you think I would have done it already?" He raises his eyebrow as he took my silence as an answer. My alarm to get home went off and I heard my dad's assistant calling me from one side of the park and Seonghwa's dad's assistant calling him from the other.

"Fuck they found me." I unhook my arm from Seonghwas and started running the way my name was coming from. Before I could get far, he pulled me back by my arm.

"I want to see you again." I shake my head.

"You know how risky that is?"

"Please"

"Fine, meet me here at this spot tomorrow at this time." I gently shake his hand off my arm and disappear into the night.

"Miss you know you are not allowed to leave without the bodyguards." He opens the car door for me as I shimmy my way in. "I am going to have to tell your father about this" I take my gun out and give him my devil look.

"Do you really have to tell my father or can we just forget it ever happened." He gulped hard and loud before giving me his answer.

"It will be our little secret." He smiled at me, but fear was visible.

I looked like a small chipmunk on the outside, but I think I was much more ruthless than my own father. I had no shame, no remorse, nothing. If I didn't like you or you wronged me, I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in you. I wouldn't even think twice about it. History shows that the daughters of the Mafia leaders were spoiled, and they were weak and targets to everyone. I vowed not to be like that after a minor mafia leader killed my mom for being so helpless and dependent on my dad. I trained and became emotionless to help me. When my dad can't do missions but cannot trust anyone else, he sends me. He doesn't show his fear, but he fears me over everything because I am his daughter and he would die for me. Me on the other hand if I really had to, I would shoot him, and he was very aware of that.