Birth Mark

- Yeosang

"Hey, Yeosang is that the girl that had the sign you read?" I look over to see the table filled with a bunch of girls talking and laughing waiting for the waiter.

"Oh, the one I couldn't stop looking at? Yeah, she's the one in the red" I could feel my cheeks burn from blushing. I kept stealing glances at her. The entire table had lightiny's and all were dressed up in different concepts we have done for albums.

"Is she the one in the black bikini top and red boxer robe?" San asked being nothing but obvious he was looking over there.

"Yes now sit down!" I pat his chair next to me.

"You should ask her to come sit here with us..." Jongho encouraged me by lightly throwing his elbow at me.

"Ask all of them or they will be offended," Seonghwa added looking back.

"You know he won't do that! Wooyoung go ask them" Hongjoong orders pointing with his head. I watched Wooyoung ask the waiter to put the table together and the girls giggling as he approached them.

A few seconds later they are all standing up and moving over to us. San slides over and pulls the girl in the boxer robe to his seat to sit next to me.

"Hi..." I whisper shyly.

"Hi..." She whispers back blushing. I try to suppress a smile at how cute that was.

"Okay I don't think we need to introduce ourselves but can we get names?" Yunho asks staring straight at me.

"I'm (Y/N) the girl next to me said with a big smile." I stopped listening and I think breathing after that moment.

"Did you have the Yeosang sign?" Mingi asked leaning into the table to look at (Y/N) from around Jongho.

She glanced over at me and then down at the table blushing as she nodded 'Yes'.

After eating we sat around a little longer to talk. I had my arm wrapped around the back of (Y/N)'s chair sitting as close to her as possible.

"So Yeosang... Were you flirting with (Y/N) or did you see anyone else around her?" I leaned back and smiled watching (Y/N)'s eyes widen from the corner of my eye.

"Well, truthfully I was... But are you still asking the question on your sign?" I turned to her. She lifts her head and nods yes barely visible. I touched my birthmark and scooted my face closer to her. She leaned in and pecked my birthmark causing the entire table to erupt in wordless vocal reactions.

Everyone settled down and I leaned over to (Y/N)

"Wanna get out of here?" I whispered in her ear. She looked up at me and nodded.

"Secrets don't make friends" Wooyoung teased causing me to roll my eyes.

"We are leaving!" I threw some money on the table enough for me and (Y/N) then stood up helping her up as well. Everyone started asking questions but I ignored them pulling (Y/N) out of the restaurant with me.

"Yeosang!" (Y/N) said from behind me. I took a few steps closer to her but left a decent amount of space between us.

"Yes?" I ask worried as her tone didn't sit right with me. Her voice was uncertain with slight fear and disappointment.

"I really want to go with you but..." I put my hand up and stopped her.

"But I am an idol we will never see each other again so maybe we shouldn't do this." The volume of my voice decreased the more I spoke.

"But... I am not the one you want to do this with. I catch feeling easy and I am a crybaby. I run away and try to avoid my problems or people that have seen me naked but are not in my life anymore..." I cut her off again by pulling all the confidence I had out of my ass.

"I want this to be something... I don't want just a one-night stand. If you are wanting to get to know me like I am wanting to get to know you then we can both fight together... What do you say?" She looked around before finally settling her eyes on me. Her leg was shaking as she shook her head and smirked.

"You know..." She didn't finish her sentence as I pulled her in for a kiss.

"I know this is crazy... Something I would never do in a million years. But something inside me is telling me I NEED to get to know you I NEED you in my life. I have no idea what it is but it feels like love at first sight. I know it sounds crazy but..." She interrupted me by kissing me quickly.

"I am tired and my feet hurt are you taking me home or not?" I smiled and picked her up to carry her the rest of the way.

"Yes we are" I whisper

"Great... plus it's called finding your soulmate... I feel the same way."

(A/N: This isn't my best I am sorry if it sucked sadly not everything I put out is amazing but this is based on a true story. When I went to the concert I had a sign asking Yeosang to kiss his birthmarks. He noticed my sign and I have a lot of videos interacting with him that day at the concert. Everything else in this story is fake except for what the sign said lol.)