Hot and Cute

- Wooyoung

Soft grunts were heard throughout the room followed by small whimpers. The bed creaked with each thrust making Wooyoung thankful he came to your house and didn't do this at the dorms. You fisted the sheets between your fingers so hard you were almost certain your knuckles were white.

"You just love being destroyed by my cock baby don't you?" He smirks, slowing down his hips denying you yet another orgasm. Your eyes widened with the built up tears flooding down your cheeks. You didn't think you could take it anymore.

"Please" you choked out with a sob. He took his bottom lip between his teeth and leaning down to kiss you softly.

"Answer and I'll think about it" you whimpered not being able to prepare for what's next so you just obey.

"Yes Wooyoung I love being destroyed by your cock" he groans throwing his head back in pure bliss.

"Good girl" he whispers in a deep raspy growl, thrusting his hips at a faster pace and pressing his thumb on your clit. Just that small amount of pressure sent you into another realm. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and your back parted ways with the bed in a perfect arch.

The pleasure ripped through your body and soul as Wooyoung emptied himself inside you.

You finally came down from your high breathing hard and still seeing fuzzy when a wet washcloth caused you to jump when it came in contact with your skin.

"I'm sorry," Wooyoung whispers shyly.

"Sorry about what?" You watched his eyes glaze over and you knew he was dropping quickly from his high.

"I made you cry... I didn't mean to do that... I need to work better on my self control." You tried to hide your smile but it didn't work. He was just too cute at that moment.

"You are too cute you know that!"