Real chance

- Jongho

I was pulled into a supply closet and pushed up against a wall much faster than my brain could process. The door shut and familiar lips laid upon mine.

"Jongho I don't have time for this!" I sigh pushing him away.

"Come on baby just a few minutes!" I rolled my eye and gave in.

"You have 5" I wrapped my arms around his neck letting him kiss me. Jongho and I started sneaking around and making out a lot in the past few months. It was nothing serious... at least to him. I have always had a crush on him but never told him.

After his 5 minutes were up I walked out and proceeded to my office to finalize the budget for the European tour. I called all the hotels and the bus company and paid for everything we had to pay for in advance.

I looked at the clock on my wall and saw that it was close to midnight. I was alone in the building if Hongjoong hadn't left yet. We end up leaving late a lot so I walked past his studio to see if he was still her.

"(Y/n) you stayed late again?" He calls me in with a big smile.

"Yeah it seems like you too!" I laugh sitting on the couch.

"Yeah just trying to finalize thing!" Before I could reply back Jongho walks in.

"Hey! Sorry am I interrupting something? He asked confused when he saw me sitting on the couch.

"No! No, I was just leaving!" I smiled and said my goodbyes.

After that night Jongho didn't look for me and didn't talk to me. I was confused but he seemed busy and in was super busy.

I pulled another long day and like I always do I passed by Hongjoong studio. I heard him talking to someone so I was gonna leave until I heard my name. 

"Are you and (y/n) a thing?" Jongho asked Hongjoong.

"No we are just friend! Well I think she a friend but we only talk sharing a cab or walking out of the building when we stay late... why do you like her?" The silence was loud waiting to hear what Jongho had to say.

"Nah I just like making out with her." I was backing away and ran into the security guard by accident.

"Sorry Miss. (Y/n) I didn't see you there!" I bend down to get all the things I dropped as quick as possible. 

"No it's okay really I know how small and quiet I am I should have Been looking as well." I look over at Jongho that had a worried look in his eyes and glanced over at Hongjoong that was watching the interaction closely.

"Should I call a cab for you today Miss. (Y/n)?" The guard asked with a smile.

"Not today thank you! I've already called one!" He says his goodbye and I run out not wanting to be in the building anymore.

I called out for 3 days and worked from home until I gained enough courage to go back to the office.

"Hey (y/n) I haven't seen you in 3 days we're you sick?" Hongjoong asked pulling me into the practice room.

"Um... yeah sorta nothing major though!" I smiled at him reassuringly.

"Glad to hear you are back. I missed you and so did someone else." Jongho appeared with bags under his eyes no smile or energetic mood.

"He didn't miss me trust me. He can find just about any girl to make out with my lips are not special." Hongjoong got the confirmation he needed from my answer.

"He's had time to think since you were gone and I don't think that's all you were to him..." I sighed not wanting to talk about this anymore. 

"He said that's all i was to him and that all he showed me i was too him so until something else is said I respectfully don't believe you." I walked out of the room but before I got to my office I hear my name being called.

"(Y/n) wait!" I didn't even turn around and already knew who it was.

"No I don't wanna talk to you!" I said squeezing my eyes shut as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Fine just listen then... I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you-" I turned around and shook my head making him stop talking.

"No you didn't mean to hurt me but you did. I knew from the beginning I was nothing to you but my hopes of someone actually liking me blinded me to the reality of the situation. I am already hurt and broken from everyone in my life. I already knew I would never have someone special and I would be alone with my dog forever. The tiny spark of hope clouded my judgement so bad that I hurt myself more than you hurt me. So yeah whatever I am only good for making out. My ex told me I was only good for sex yet cheated on me and my first boyfriend told me I was only good to have around because he could unload everything on me. I've been used for every excuse in the book and I thought you were different... but all men seem to be the same! Don't talk to me anymore!" I walked into my office leaving him out in the hallway.

After the day ended I open my door to find a stuffed animal and a card.

I am sorry I hurt you but you are not just good for any of those things. You are beautiful and kind and so open minded. Your smiled makes me smile and your laugh makes my heart skip a beat. I get all nervous and flustered around you and I ended up catching feelings for you. I know I am too late but if it's not I'll be in the practice room until late!

-Jongho

I look at the stuffed animal and smiled a little. Second chances are a thing and I think he deserved one.

I ran to the practice room and opened the door to only see one light on and Jongho sitting in the middle of the room.

"Jongho?" I called out to him. He looked up and stood up walking slowly to me. I met him half way and stood in front of him looking up at wet eyes.

"Yes?" He whispered. I placed my hand in his cheek and wiped the tears away with my thumb.

"Why are you crying?" I whispered.

"Because I lost someone important to me... I lost you!" I shook my head and got on my tiptoes to kiss him!

"You deserves a real chance!" I whispered on his lips.

He wrapped his arms around me lifting me a little hugging me super tight.

"Thank you... I won't let you down!" He kissed me gently. This kiss felt different because it had emotion behind it.

"Don't break my heart okay!?"