Chapter 143

Freen starts to tell a story.

When I was in my childhood , I had a big crush on a small girl who looked like you , she is really pretty like you . I used to see her in the park . She usually wears pink colored dresses. She looks like a Barbie doll .

Becky's eyes boils into anger when she hears that freen is talking about her childhood crush .

Her brother is so protective on her sister . He never take her eyes from her sister when she is playing . I used to stalk her in the park. One day , even I spoke with her . She fell on the ground , i helped her .

Freen is it necessary to say this to hathu now , Becky interrupted and she got up from the bed .Hathu who already slept . Freen covered hathu with blanket and Becky left the room .

Freen followed her , Becky who standing in the balcony .

Teerak ! Freen hugged and she asked .

You don't want to hear the rest of the story .

I don't need to hear about your Barbie doll

Freen smirked and made her to sit on the swing .

After that i loss my family in the accident and i never get a chance to meet her .

Becky held a Freen shirt , she squeezed her shirt. So if you have met her , you will not fall in love with me ??

Teerak ! Who said I never met her .

I feel sleepy, I need to leave .

Becky get up from the swing , she don't want to hear about her crush .

Freen held and made Becky to sit in the swing again.

I met her in my office , she made me to believe in love and she always there whenever I need her . She is the reason for my happiness .

Freen it's enough ! I m hurting !

And her name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong.

Is it joke ! Becky asked

Freen showed the picture that she saw in the hathu drawer .

It's me ! Becky smiled

Yeah !!! It's mean you are my destiny .

Becky hugged freen tightly .

If you attached your childhood photo in resume when you applied for intern . Surely I ll be courting you first .

Oh.. even i never seen your childhood photos .

May be our story is written like this ! Freen kissed Becky forehead