Chapter 127

Freen and hathu waiting in the living room for Becky .

Becky entered the home seeing her phone . Hathu ran and hugged Becky .

Mami ... Miss you , Hathu kissed Becky cheeks.

Miss you too babe , Becky kissed her back and looked at Freen , who is smiling .

Shall i bring you milk tea , Freen asked

No babe , Becky called the maid and asked her to take the luggage from the car and keep it in the Melissa room.

Melissa entered the home with April .

Freen looked at April and she started her , Becky noticed Freen look towards April .

April meet this Freen and this Hathai, Becky's daughter .

April did not respond to freen , she smiled looking at hathu.

Melissa take her to your room and i ll ask maid to clean the room next to your room , April just feel like your home , Becky smiled

Freen still seeing April .

Why she is looking her like this , Becky thought to herself . After they leave . Becky pinched Freen's hand

Ouch ... Freen screamed

She is so beautiful so that your looking her like this , Becky stared at Freen .

No Teerak , her face is very familiar to me .I think I know her before .

Yes ... Yes... You know every girls , Becky crossed her arms .

Teerak , Relax let we go inside and i ll massage your neck .

Melissa did not join for the dinner with Becky . She helped April to unpack the things .

Becky !! What is your plan for Hathu's Birthday , Freen asked while eating

Mami.. promised me she will show my daddy ... Hathu made the sound with spoons in the table .

Hathu be quiet , I ll show your daddy on your birthday , Becky looked at Freen

Hathu hugged Becky ....

Not for me , Freen asked

For you too , then hathu hugged both of them . After the dinner , Freen helped Becky to clean the vessels . April came down to take the water bottle .

Becky smiled seeing her and asked

Do you need anything

No !! I ll take by myself , April said and left the place .

Freen again went to her own world seeing April .

Freen...... Are you here !! Becky shouted

Sorry Becky , I am sure I know her . I don't remember where i seen her .