Chapter 80

Rhea went to meet Richee with Fah

Richee we need to speak , Fah explained what happened that night to Richee . It's not a Freen mistake . It's me who is the reason for this accident .

Rhea i know that freen did not kill my father , i know my father had a plan of separating Becky from freen . I never thought he would try to kill freen . I am sorry on behalf of my father, Richee said .

This is not time for forgiveness Richee , we need to prove Becky that freen is innocent . I need your help .

Becky is angry with Freen and fah .she thinks that freen and fah has a relationship . On that day before my father died , Becky got a cover , inside that there are a lot of photos of Freen and fah . In some photo freen hugged fah and she is carrying a baby . She is not believed , she needs to clarify that with freen so she leaves the home at midnight . I stopped her and I consoled her that we could speak with freen in the morning.

I dropped Becky in the house and dad gave me some important projects so i need to leave before meeting . After that I'm busy at work .That night i got a call from the police saying that my dad is dead .

When i reached it I could see freen with a pistol . Becky cried sitting next to my dad's dead body .

Becky entered the room , she looked at Freen .

Freen open her eyes . Becky called the doctor .

The doctor checked Freen and he advised that freen should not drink anymore.

I looked at Freen , i asked her do you need anything to eat .

She said no, the doctor told us to stay a night in the hospital . In order to keep Freen in observation.

Freen looked at me .

Becky ! Freen said my name

She called me with my name after 4 years , i smiled

Yes Sarocha !

Thanks for taking care of me and I'm sorry about what i did in the party.

It's ok Sarocha , but don't ever behave the same thing in future . You don't owe me .

Freen nodded her head .

Ok have this fruit , i ll make a call and come back , Becky left the room .

Becky came out of the room and she started to cry. When Freen opens her eyes, Becky wants to hug her and when she calls her name , Becky is really happy .

Freen whatever the truth is past never change . I'm never going to forgive you for killing my father .

Becky wiped her tears and took her phone .