Chapter 94

Freen how long will you be in your imaginary world , Becky shouted

Freen came to the present and looked at Becky .

Freen you are quiet for more than 15 minutes .  I need to feed hathu . Are you going to speak now or shall I leave now , Becky started to walk towards the car .

Freen came before Becky and stopped her .

Becky give me a moment I'll explain

How long will you take freen , already you took 4 years now again you need time to explain the situation.

Fah is my food friend . I never had a feeling for her . The photographs are not true .

Becky stands silently crossing her arms before freen

And then that day i took fah and fah baby to the mall . I planned to surprise you so i asked for help from them to gift you . Suddenly i got a call from Armstrong saying that you are in danger . At the same time fah baby is missing . The person who took fah baby called me and he sent a location. I asked heng to trace you and he sent the same location . So we reached , once i reached there I saw a man who was pointing a gun towards you . The place is really crowded even though I shouted your name you did not respond soon . I asked fah and Rhea to search for a baby and i pointed to shoot him . I don't know where your dad came by mistakenly I shot him .

It's really accident Becky , i thought of saving you .

Everything happens very fast . Believe me .

Freen said and looked at Becky .

Becky stayed calmly and looked at Freen .

Soon hathu started to cry and Becky went towards the car .

Hathu you woke up , Becky lifted Hathu

Mami i m hungry , hathu said

Ok hathu i ll take you to your favourite restaurant and she kissed hathu .

Freen looked confusely on Becky , she did not respond anything what freen told till now .