Chapter 84

That night , Richee dropped me in Home . Before i went inside i got a call from an unknown number , they told me freen met an accident near a bridge . I reached the place . I reached the place and searched for freen . I heard a gun shooting , i turned and it's freen who is holding a pistol and her hand is pointing at a person . I ran towards freen , but i heard a familiar voice it's my dad . I turned the man who shot my freen is my dad ! I ran towards my father and i lifted and placed him on my lap . Dad nothing will happen to you . I'll call the ambulance. Why are you here ! What happened !

All my dad said is Freen . Before he finished his statement, he died on my lap . I looked at Freen . Freen still saw my dad without any guilt . Did she forget that he is my dad and i noticed Fah ran opening the car towards freen and hugged her tightly .it made me angry double .soon the place is surrounded by cops and ambulance. Richee came to the place . I hugged him and cried . Police took Freen to the station and dad body to the hospital .

After two days, Douglas and heng took freen out of the jail . I m in Freen house . Richee told me that it's not good to stay in my home after dad funeral . So i stayed here . Rhea try to console me , i did not speak a word with anyone. I need an explanation from my freen .

Freen saw me and she walked towards me . I showed my hand to stop her .

Teerak . I am sorry . 

Stop it freen , She steps back from freen , i know that night fah is in your car . I saw her . You holding a pistol towards My dad . Why are you doing that and why Fah needs to be with you at that time and what is this !

Becky dropped the photos of Freen , Fah and her child in front of everyone.In some photos Fah hugged freen . The conversation is taking place in living area .

Becky please don't fight with Phi, Rhea said 

Noone is allowed to speak except freen .

Freen explain me !

Freen being silent .

Princess , believe her she had a valid explanation i believe .

When Freen start to speak , her phone starts to ring and it's Fah .

Fah , what happened ? Freen answered the call and she asked her

Can you please come here ! Fah cried in the call

I ll come now itself , Freen disconnected the call .

Becky i cannot explain to you about your dad incident  . Trust me . Now i cannot speak with you , i need to leave now .

where are you going ? Becky stopped freen by holding her hand .

Becky its emergency fah need me .

Wow she is more important than me , i promise you freen if you leave here without explaining me about This photos and About that night . I ll go to my home . I ll not comeback .

Listen Becky , i cannot prove myself every time with you . This photos i cannot explain you . If you trust me believe me , Now fah need me . I need to go .

This is your Final decision , Becky asked .

Becky that night Rhea started to speak , soon freen stopped Becky .

Douglas looked at Rhea , Rhea what is going on you , what you started to say complete it .

Everyone stop talking about that night , i shooted Mr Armstrong . It's enough , shall i leave now . Becky you stay here .

Freen did you kill my father ! Becky asked freen .

Freen nodded her head .

But why did you do that ? Becky holds a Freen shirt .

Becky something i cannot say now , i ll say everything to you this is not the right time to explain and  believe me please .

Becky pushed Freen .

Then you will not say now and you will not say anything now .Then listen to me Freen , everything is done between us .

Thanks for loving me and cheating me behind me !

Atleast be true to Fah , i ll leave now .

Becky if you leave this house now , I'll not come back to you , Freen shouted .

Becky left the place .