Chapter 66

Freen you need to come to the office today .You need to sign a tie up contact with H'angels Ltd . You also have a meeting with the CEO of H'angels . This contract is most important. Their products are 2nd in market,next to us . If we tie up it will be a great profit, Heng told to freen .

Freen is still looking at her phone .

Freen are you listening to me.

Ok i'll come , you go first and i'll drop Amporn in the school , then i'll come .

Freen wore an informal dress, she wore a ripped jean, White tee , Cardigan above it , she wore her specs and Nike love air shoes .

Freen dropped Amporn and she went to the office .

Meet patrick , she is Sarocha Freen Chankimha CEO of Chankimha Ltd , Heng introduced

Patrick looked Freen up and down .

Heng pushed freen to the corner and he asked

Why are you wearing this type of dress , are we partying here .

Heng if you speak like that I'll leave before i sign , Freen replied looking at the window.

Ok ...

Mam can you please sign in this document , patrick showed the papers.

Freen looked at heng , heng nodded his head to sign.

Freen signed the document and she set to go .

Soon heng pushed freen hand .

Freen you need to meet the CEO of H'angels company .

Heng i'll give you approximately 1 hour , arrange in between otherwise i ll leave the place .

Freen sat corner of the room and started to play angry bird in her tablet .

Patrick looked freen weirdly .

Really she is the CEO of this company , i don't think so . Patrick said it to other employee .

A women with high heels sound walked towards the room . Patrick informed his boss is here .

Becky opened the door , Freen still busy playing in her tablet .

Heng shock on seeing Becky in her office .

Patrick introduced Becky to heng .

Becky removed her goggles and looked at Heng .

Becky never knows that her new business is with Freen . As per Company website the managing director is Heng Ashirvad. Becky never know the full name of heng .

Becky looked at patrick . Patrick is one who gave this offer to Richee . Richee forwarded it to me . So Richee know that i m going to meet Heng here . Becky stayed silent .

Soon a familiar voice hitted her heart .

Heng your time is up , i moving !! Freen kept her tablet and get up from the coach .

Becky looked at Freen . Her heart beat start to beat fast . Tears started to flow from her eyes , thank god she is wearing a black cooling glass. So noone is noted .

Heng in low voice ,called freen

Freen .. look here

Freen looked at heng then her eyes moved towards the women standing next to her .

It's Becky , Rebbeca Patricia Armstrong. The girl i love her lot , the girl who abandoned me . Freen anger start to rise .

Heng know that he need to manage the situation. Soon he ran towards freen and try to comfort her .

Becky left the place without saying anything to Patrick .

Freen did not speak a single word . She sat on the coach started crying .

Becky drove the car fast to the home and she ran to her room , started to cry . Cindy followed Becky seeing her tears . But Becky locked the room .

Hathai standing outside the room , she knocked the door , mami opened the door ....

Becky opened the door and she hugged Hathai started to cry .

Mami don't cry ... Hathai wiped Becky tears with her little hand ....