Chapter 113

What is this Freen ?

Becky we got married in the UK . It's legal in London. So still you are my wife . I need to be everything legally done . Can you please sign this form ?

You mean , you want me to divorce you ??

It's my gift for you . I know you hate me . I don't want you to stick with me . I need you to start a new journey with someone who deserved you .

Stop it , Becky tore the paper.

What is this , freen shocked

I don't want to divorce you , i never do it . Becky tried to stand but she got pain and she fell down on the floor .

Becky but listen to me , Freen tried to speak .

Freen i need to go home , are you going to take me or you want me to book a cab .

I ll drop you .

On the way , Becky cried looking outside of the window .

Freen dropped Becky in the home and she went back to her home to pick up hathu .

Douglas , we found it , Heng said

Seriously , Douglas asked

This are papers Mr. Armstrong is one who bailed Mrs Dean and Pham .

But heng i need to meet fah , we need to know about how they found Her baby .

Ok , we will meet her today , heng said

Before that i think i need to meet Rhea , i need to know how the bullets has been changed .

Thanks Douglas ,heng said

For what .. you are always standing next to freen . I know how your life is affected by Freen . You loved Becky but you sacrifice her for freen , then when Becky left freen you are the one who is moral support to her . Today you are the one who is working hard to prove her innocence.

Heng , i like freen from day one . Because my princess loved her . I never had a best friend then Becky . Freen is always cared about me as a friend . So i m being with her . Once Becky got a promise with me that i should be with freen whatever the situation is ....

Where is hathu ? Freen asked Rhea

She already slept Phi .

I need to take her to the home .

Phi what happened why you look so sad !

I really don't know what she is thinking about me Rhea

Who !!! Becky !!

Yes !!

She care of me , she jealous on me and even i asked to divorce me .

What divorce ! Rhea shocked

Yes ! But she said she cannot divorce me

She still love me , i need to try to get her again .

I don't know what i need to do now ! Rhea i ll leave now , Becky is alone in home .

Yeah Freen .

Freen left the home with hathu ......