Chapter 31

Becky gave the tattoo mark photos to her secret Investigator who is working for her father more than 5 years .

Luna i need you to Find who this people . Don't say this with dad or Richee.

Sure Becky !! I ll investigate and i ll report you soon .

Thanks and You can leave now .

Becky getting ready and she need to go to temple with Douglas Family .

Freen did not go to office . It's already two days , she postponed all the cases for next week . Freen compled Heng to go and stay with Father Britto in the orphanage. She know that it will make him little bit ok .

Freen thoughts is revolving around Becky . She taught of calling her . She dialled her numbers in her phone afterwards she kept phone aside . Trying to concentrate on work . Freen got a call .

Boss , That tattoo belongs to a gang in Thailand and it's boss is running a bar. His name is Sky .

Thank you so much for those information.

Mr. Sky you made my brother to survive lot . Soon i ll pay you back , Freen said to herself.

After the ritual completed , Becky got a call from Luna and even she gave the same information. Additionally Luna told , those people following Freen now .

That made Becky get little tense .

Becky informed Douglas that she need to go Thailand.

Becky , we planned for a family trip to Scotland . Do you forget that ? Douglas asked

I m sorry Douglas , i need to leave please help me , Becky asked Douglas in sad voicw

Ok i ll talk to mom and dad .

Becky already informed Richee about this. Richee booked tickets for her .

Why are you going now ? Douglas asked Becky .

I need to investigate on my case , so that . Becky replied

Hmm , Douglas said in disappointed tone .

Sorry Douglas , i need to meet that gang leader so that i can now why there are following Freen . I m sure something is bad is going to happen for my Freen . I need to save her , Becky thought in her mind .

After 10 hours journey , Becky reached . Freen already get ready to the bar .

Freen reached the bar and she searched for Sky . Someone behind her kept a cloth in Freen mouth and Freen fainted .

Thanks for making our job so easy !!! A man smiled

Make a call to the boss and inform him that she is here in our place .