Chapter 73

Rhea please listen to us we really feel sorry for what we did for freen , Pham begged Rhea .

Mom and I never disturb Freen you can believe us. Rhea mom needs to meet you only once , she is not feeling well . Please Rhea she needs to meet you and your husband , Pham tried to convince Rhea .

Rhea left the place without saying anything .

Mom i think Rhea will come to see us , Pham informed Dean

It's good to hear , But Pham i need the doctor details about who is treating Becky too , Mrs Dean said

But for what mom , Pham asked

Do what i say , Dean disconnected the call .

Freen and Becky you both made me suffer a lot in the jail . I'll pay you back . 

Fah looked so tired and she was not able to stand . Freen noticed it .

Fah are you ok ?

Yes boss i'm , finishing before she missed her balance and she leaned on freen . Freen soon held her !!

Fah your body is so hot , i think you have a fever .

Freen made fah to sleep on the coach . She dialled a number .

After 15 minutes , the doctor came to the freen cabin and she checked on Fah's health condition.

After checking , she gave a painkiller to fah and she asked freen to take care of her.

Freen waited still fah to open her eyes, meanwhile she got a lot of missed calls from Becky .  Freen forgot to turn the phone to ring mode . So she missed notification.

Fah are you feeling better ?

Yes boss i feel dizzy.

Yes doctor gave you some sleeping pills , can I get your address so i can drop you at home . On that day you asked me to drop in that road corner that's why .

No need boss i ll take care of myself , fah tried to stand but she again fall on the coach .

I told you it's ok , i ll take you to home .

Freen grabbed her phone and she looked Becky called more than 20 times .

Fah give me a minute , i need to make a call .

Teerak are you fine ! Freen called Becky

You stop it , you avoided me ! You are too busy there , you forget that you have a wife .

I m sorry teerak, i kept my phone in silent . Don't sulk on me . Please I love you .

Soon hearing love you from freen , Becky anger disappeared

Freen come to home early , i need you to take me to hospital .

Ok teerak , i ll .

Fah shall we move , freen asked fah

Boss before going to home , i need to go to another person . Freen car stopped in a day care , fah went inside and coming back she carries a 1 year baby in her arms .

Fah who is she , she is so cute .

Boss this is my daughter , Fah said

Are you married ? But in your profile it mentioned has single .

Yes boss i did not married !!

So how is this child !

Boss i had a live in relationship with my college senior . He loved me lot . Once he know i m pregnant we are decided to get married . But on my wedding day i lost him in a car accident . My parents forced me to abort my child , i don't want . I came out of my family , i started to work , my boyfriend bought a house in my name . So i were staying there and soon Ding born . After his born i started to smile again.Freen lifted the child from Fah and she kissed the boy .

He is so cute and can i take him to home one day ! Freen asked

Sure boss !

Someone again took picture of freen , fah and freen holding the babe in her arms .

To the reality ,

Mummy , can i speak with daddy.

Daddy is busy in his work , after a stronger argument , fah looked at door .

Heng is standing with a big plushie, Ding thanked heng and she called heng as her daddy .

Soon we need to get marry ?

Yes babe ...