Chapter 29

Freen submitted the video evidence to the court .

She finally got bail for Heng .

Freen take heng and Becky to the office . Once they reached their . Freen hugged heng and she cried like a kid.

Seeing hugging heng made me to feel hell, Becky thought

I want to leave the place otherwise my tears will make me weak before them .

I left the office . I called Douglas has we already planned to go london .

Douglas ! Can you please pick me , Becky said

Becky reached home and she locked her room . While coming back to home Douglas asked lot of questions , Becky did not speak a word .

Becky started to cry , she fold her kneels and she started to cry.  Why it's hurting . Why i m crying . I do not want her to hug him . Becky texted Nauvida that she will take a leave for one week.  That she is going to England .

Douglas and Becky reached London Airport .

Richee is waiting in the airport . He saw Becky with Black sleeve and Balck jogger pant , wearing her headphone around her neck .

Becky ... Richee waves his hand .

Douglas hugged Richee, Becky just smiled .

Richee felt Becky is not normal. On going home Richee and talking about many things , Becky is out of world.  She is just thinking about freen and heng . If freen dating heng then how about chaya . Or heng is freen x . Oh my god this make me worry lot .

Becky , Richee and Douglas reached home .

Hey princess , Mr Armstrong hugged Becky .

Ms . Armstrong hugged Becky and kissed her on her forehead .

Bonbon ran towards Becky and bonbon licked Becky face .

Seeing Bon Bon Becky smiled , Richee said finally Becky smiled .

Mr. Armstrong looked at Richee for his statement

Yes dad, Your princess is too quiet while coming . She did not ask me bubble tea too . She became so matured after going to Thailand!!

Becky punched Richee on his shoulder.

Douglas greeted Mr Armstrong and Mrs Armstrong.

How are you my Boy ? Mr Armstrong

I m fine dad . Ok dad i ll leave , need to make arrangements for tomorrow event .

Ok sure , Mr Armstrong said

Douglas turned towards Becky and he said don't think much about freen .

Becky confused with Douglas statement .