Chapter 20

Becky is sleeping on the bed .

Douglas went down to prepare food for both of them . Ms . Nueng went to her place for a vacation.

I prepared Pad thai, egg omelet and Jasmine tea for Becky .

I went upstairs to wake up Becky .

I touched her forehead to check the temperature and she still remain hot .

Doctor told me it's take atleast 3 days to recover from the viral fever .

I decided to take food to the room and i woke up Becky and i asked her to refresh .

Becky started to eat , she ate very little much so i forced her to have little more. Later I gave her tablets . Her phone is ringing i answered her phone .

Hello !!! Douglas replied

Hello I'm Nauvida !! Becky is fine ??

Yeah Mam !! She is fine and i thought of informing you that she will not come to office for next three days . Her fever is not decreased yet .

It's ok Mr . I ll inform my boss . Thanks for updating me

Nauvida disconnected the call .

Freen reached her main office , it's so long she visited her office , she went inside the office and everyone greeted her .

Freen just stucked on Becky's cabin and stared for a moment . Then she walked towards her cabin .

She asked Nauvida to come to her room .

Boss , nauvida greeted .

Is there any information on Becky !!! Freen asked

Her health is not improved so her family member told she will come to office after 3 days .

Freen silently show her hand to Nauvida to leave the cabin .

Freen tried to concentrate on files . She stucked with Becky memories . She called Nauvida and asked her to cancel all the appointments , she left the office .