Chapter 97

Becky lifted Hathu and she went inside her house . Richee and Cindy are waiting for Becky . Becky went to her room and made hathu lay on the bed. Richee knocked the door and asked Becky to come to the living room .

Becky say me what happened, did you see freen , she talked to you , Richee asked .

Becky nodded her head .

So problem is over , Cindy exhaled .

No it will not , Becky said

Why Becky ! Richee asked

Becky leaned on Richee shoulder and she cried .

Princess don't cry ! Richee gently rubbed Becky shoulder .

I think you need to rest now ! We will talk about this later . Becky went to her room . She locked the room .

Becky got a message from Freen

Becky i need to meet you , shall we meet tomorrow ?

Yes , Becky replied back .

Ok can you please come to our home ! Freen texted back

You mean your home , Becky replied

Becky please come , Freen replied

Ok . Good night , Becky kept the phone on the table .

I am sorry Douglas , Rhea apologized to Douglas.

For what Rhea , for hiding things from me . Make me wear blind fold all this year , Douglas replied

It does not mean i should not say you , freen asked me to do

Rhea you said this with me early , i can speak with the princess and I made her understand . Rhea better stop talking with me and you go and sleep .

If you break some one trust you can never build it again

Douglas left the room . She saw freen standing on the balcony .

Freen ! Douglas called

Freen wiped her tears and looked at Douglas .

I do not know i should say this or not ,what you did is completely wrong.  Truth also have a valid period.  I think you already crossed the period and Becky is already hurted by you lot .

I know Douglas but she need to listen to me before she judge me .

Just say me one thing , after understanding truth what you expect Becky to do . She need you to accept you . Just think about her one moment . She left her family and she even break with me to be with you . She always need you . I think you should have explained your situation.

Sorry Douglas , i thought i can explain Becky later and she will understand me . I did not expect this will happen .

If you do not know you have a baby , even now you will not try to talk with Becky , Douglas asked .

Not like that , freen put her head down .

Just think twice talking with her , please put yourself in her shoe . Then you can understand how she is hurted , Good night

I m sorry Becky !!! Freen said in her mind