Chapter 122

After finishing dinner , Becky made hathu to sleep in the bed . Freen finished her meeting and looked for Becky . Becky is looking at the moon in the balcony .

Becky , are you fine ?

I m fine , sometimes we will know the value of a person when they lost .

Becky ... Whom you are saying !

Nothing freen , come let's sleep . Morning I need to go office.

Hmm .... Freen know that Becky is hiding something and she don't want to say anything to her .

Next morning before sunrises , someone keep on pressing the door bell.

Becky went to open the door .

Freen followed Becky to check who it was ? And she shocked to see A women wearing a White hoodie and black Trousers, holding a suitcase standing in the door .suddenly she hugged Becky . Freen went near to her .

Becky breaked the hugged and she smiled on seeing the girl .

Freen looked at Becky .

Freen ,meet she is my cousin Melissa , I used to say ,do you remember her .

Melissa looked at Freen and she smiled .

Freen don't like Melissa . Because Becky always used to say that Melissa always so close to her . She always used to share all the secret with Melissa .

Becky introduced Freen to Melissa

Melissa this is ?? Becky stopped by Melissa .

I know her she is freen your ex wife .

Freen did not want to hear that she is Becky ex wife .

Freen raised her voice and she gave a cold stare towards her .

I am not her ex wife  , legally we are still married ,freen replied harshly.

I am sorry freen , I don't want to hurt you , I know that Becky don't like you to be with her .

Seeing the fire conversation between Melissa and Freen

Becky stopped the conversation by asking Melissa to refresh . Melissa looked at Freen and thought in her mind but I think Becky is unlucky how she can say No to a such a beautiful wife .

Melissa left the place , freen looking at Becky now

I am sorry freen for what Melissa said .

It's ok , come it's just 3 AM . We can go to sleep now .