Chapter 43

Douglas handled a big document to Becky .

After a clear investigation . Freen is orphan and she joined the orphanage in her age of 7 .one of her relation made her to join in orphanage . His name is Mike . I do not find any information about Mike . The miracle is freen parents information everything is missing . I do not find any information about her parents . Someone clearly erased everything . It's something so peculiar.

Thanks Douglas, Becky replied

Becky mom informed , freen did not have anything from morning. So Becky took a plate of food and went to freen room .

Freen is sitting on the bed . Becky walked towards her .

Freen have something , why are you not eating. You want others to suspicious something is happened between you and me .

Becky please understand i don't love you ! I need to go now .

Look freen i need you to stay here under my supervision still i find that killer . Other thing don't keep on saying that you don't love me . I know you love me .

Wow.. you know that then prove me . You asked me to prove . Freen questioned Becky .

Ok you want me to prove right .First have your food later we will discuss about this .

I do not want anything , freen shouted

No more speaking , Becky sat next to freen .made her to open her mouth she feeded her food . Once she done with that .

Freen shall we go outside , if you are willing to come .

I am not interested, it's ok. Take complete rest , Becky left the room .

Douglas called Becky and he told that tomorrow there is a party in his home .

Becky asked what party

It's my birthday Becky, you forget !! Douglas asked in sad voice .

I m sorry Douglas , advance birthday wishes

It's ok , don't forget to come tomorrow.

Ok sure.

Freen , Richee and Becky attend the party .

Becky is introduced by everyone by Douglas mother as her daughter in law. Soon there is a dance performance . Douglas asked Becky to join with her .

Douglas hold Becky hand and his other hand is in Becky waist . Freen is getting jealous on that . She need to move from that place . But Richee asked freen to stay little more minute . Becky felt uncomfortable with Douglas . Her eyes on freen . Freen and Richee started to drink . Seeing Becky with other guy triggered freen anger , she drink as much as she can . After a couple of minutes , Becky excused herself and searched for freen . Freen is sitting near the swimming pool with a bottle of wine in her hand . She keep on sipping it .Becky walked towards her .

Can you please stop drinking freen !

Becky !! Freen smiled and pushed her to sit next to her .

Freen please stop drinking alcohol you are under medical supervision. It will leads to problem , Becky tried to take bottle from freen hand .

Freen put her finger on mouth and she said shooo... Shoo.. no no .. i need this ...

Freen , what happened to you !!!

I need to see my mom ...

Mom !!! But Douglas said you grown up in orphanage

Freen start to say due to her alcoholic effect in her body .

My mom , dad and my sister died in an accident . Later my uncle putted me in orphanage . Later he is also killed by someone . Today someone is trying to kill me .

Freen what is your parents name !! Becky asked

Mom ! Mom !!

Freen keep on repeating mom.

Freen listen to me , please say me something about your family . Atleast Where are you from ? Which is your birth place !! I need to find that killer . Please say me !!!

Freen soon said my dad is a business man in London . We are so happy here . My Grandma... Soon freen become unconscious.

Richee and Douglas came in search of freen and Becky .

Richee noted freen is unconsious and he came forward to lift freen .

Becky stopped him by showing her hand .she lifted herself freen in her arms . She said apologized Douglas and left the party hall.