Chapter 91

Mom .. Are you serious ! Pham asked

Son , if i kill Freen she will suffer only a few minutes . If i kill Becky , then her whole life she will suffer , she made me suffer in jail a lot .

But mom, if Mr Armstrong knows it !!

Don't worry , I'll take care of it .

How mom !! And she is carrying a baby .

Pham stop asking questions ,Do you have all the information about fah .

Yes mom .

Take it ! keep this gun with you and it will help us . Tomorrow is the big day . Before that send fah photos to Becky .

Freen and Becky you both made my life hell , I'm sure I'll make you suffer in doubles, Mrs Dean smiled .

Khun Rebecca there is a cover for you , maid gave the cover

Thank you Kha ! Becky opened the cover . Inside it has Freen photo along with fah .

Where are you going this untime princess ! Richee asked

I need to meet freen immediately.

Princess this is not right time tomorrow i ll take you there ! Is there any issue with freen !

Becky showed photos to Richee.

After seeing Freen , fah and child photo and Becky cried .

Freen is in fah house .

Fah , your baby is so cute , i like your baby lot . Baby you know soon in my home my little bunny is going to come after that you can play with her ,freen played with fah baby.

Freen tomorrow at what time we need to go . Early fah , i need to buy some things for Baby and Becky its surprise. I think you will help me with that .

Sure freen .

Thanks for accepting to come with me !

You are my boss .

When is Becky coming ? Fah asked

may be this weekend before that i need to surprise her , Freen smiled and holding the baby cute leg .

Next day , Freen took Fah and The baby to the mall .

Pham after disconnecting the call

Mom , i already spoke with them . Today they will finish Becky

Pham i need Becky to die in front of Freen, Mrs Dean said .

But mom , If she is there she will save her .

No worries my son , it's already planned perfectly.

Armstrong heard about Dean plan and he shouted .

You traitor, i m the one who helped you but you planned to kill my daughter itself . I ll not leave you before that i need to save my daughter .

Mrs Dean pointed her gun towards Armstrong but Mr Armstrong left the place , Dean asked Pham to stop him .

Pham followed Mr Armstrong.

Armstrong called Becky phone but her phone is switch off .

Freen is busy in shopping with fah . Fah do you think this colour will suit for my baby girl .

Freen it's black color . Why you need to choose all black colors .

I love it , Freen lifted her shoulder a little bit and she smiled  .

Fah holding the baby in her hand .

Armstrong try to reach Richee and inform to keep Becky safe . But no response from him .

Soon Armstrong called the maid in the house and the maid said Becky is already left to Freen house .

Armstrong drove the car with 120 speed . He thought that he need to inform this to freen .

At the same time Richee dropped Becky in Freen home and he found he got many calls from his father . He thought maybe he assigned with lot of work and his father calling for the update ,He neglect it .

Armstrong called Freen , Freen phone is ringing . After a long ring , freen attend the call .

Freen , Where are are you ! Armstrong asked freen . 

Hello who is it !

Freen, it's me Armstrong . Becky life is in risk . Please save her .

Armstrong i cannot able to hear you , your voice is breaking

But in the mall , some celebrities appeared so the crowd start to shout . Fah asked Freen to hold the baby and she choosing a dress for Becky .

Freen is not able to hear anything because of the crowd and she holding the baby . Soon freen made the baby sit in the baby sitter and freen moved little bit before leaving the baby in the baby sitter .

I can you hear you now !

Freen save Becky from Dean . She planned to kill her .

What are you saying ! Where is Becky now ! Freen shouted

She came to your home only .

What , Freen soon disconnected the call . Freen called Rhea and she asked Becky is in home .

No phi , she did not come here .

Freen asked Heng to check about Becky whereabouts. Once she disconnected the call .she found the baby is missing . Fah reached to freen . Freen asked fah where is baby .

Baby is with you Freen , fah replied

Freen confused and started to search the baby . But she did not find the baby . Fah started to cry .

Freen and fah soon went to manager room to check the cctv . Freen noted a black hat man , carried The baby from the baby sitter and he ran into the crowd .

We will soon reach out to the police . Freen said Soon freen got a call from an unknow person .

Freen if you need the baby come to this location . A location is shared to freen .

Freen and fah took the car to reach the place , on the way heng sent the address where Becky is !

Both the address is same , Freen drove the car fast .

Armstrong got Becky whereabouts from his personal assistant and he reached there .

Freen , fah and Armstrong reached to th place . Where Becky is !!!

Becky is crying and searching for Freen , she got a call saying that freen got into an accident.

---------------------------------------------------------

I update the remaining chapter tomorrow. Thanks for reading and your comments , votes . Maybe this flashback will be a little bit logical !!!