Chapter 45

In hospital , when freen got shot and she admitted .

Becky kept on crying , Douglas looked at that and she went near to her .

Becky stop crying , she will be alright , Douglas said

Becky leaned on Douglas shoulder and she cried .

Becky look at me , nothing will happen to her .

If something happen to her then i ll die with her . I don't want to leave here without her , Becky said in crying

It made Douglas shocked

Becky are you both loving .

No ... Becky stop a minute

Then why are you crying like this , when we are coming in the car you warned her that she cannot leave you alone here .

I don't think you are both a boss and subordinate . Don't cheat yourself . Yes we are engaged more over that i m your bestfriend . You can say anything with me .

How is it possible Douglas , we are both women's . That's is not possible

Becky we are in digital era , now everyone starts to accept the relationship . If you love her just admit it . Nothing is wrong . Love is love , everyone deserves to be loved .
Think twice i m okay with any decision you take . Douglas hold Becky hand and he patted .

That day when freen rejected Becky love , Douglas know that Becky going to propose freen . But when freen returned home and Becky suddenly went outside made him to think wrong. So he went in search of Becky and she saw Becky is unconsious.

Next day , Becky and Douglas met

What you decided ? She seriously rejected you !! Douglas asked

Yes she do not love me ! Becky smiled

Sorry Becky

It's ok , now i need to concentrate on her health and her safety . I need to find whose is the killer .

Then...

I'm going to call off our engagement once i find the killer

Becky but freen is not loving you then why !!!

Douglas i know that you love me still now , but you should not be a option for me . There is some one who think you are the first priority. I cannot forget her , may be this my fate .

What are you going to say to your family , Douglas asked

I don't know i need to plan something. Before that we will find this person. Until I need freen to be under my surveillance .

But i think she will leave from here today , Douglas said

No i ll not happen it ! I know how to make her stay here .