Chapter 100

Freen start to move from Becky and Becky called Richee to pick her up .

Freen reached her house and she asked Douglas , Heng and Rhea to meet her up . She handled over some documents to Douglas and heng . Heng and Douglas gone through the papers.

What is this Freen ? Heng raised his voice .

I made you both as a legal CEO of Chankimha companies and I know you people can take care of this business well then me . Rhea here i have a small gift for you .

Freen gave a file to Rhea .

Phi ! Why you are doing this !

Rhea i never want this Chankimha properties, if you mom and brother asked me i have give to them . I already lost most precious valuable person in my life .compared to that this is nothing . And heng I also made a will to my properties which is in Thailand and that belongs to my Becky and Hathu .

Douglas i m really thankful to you , you always stand beside me , i know you cared Becky lot but you stayed my side . Thanks for that .

Where are you planning to go now ! Heng asked

Not yot decided , i need a week more time , i need to settle some other jobs here . Rhea take care of Amporn well .

Freen i think you are deciding everything too fast , let me talk with Becky , Douglas said .

No use Douglas , I ll leave now .

Douglas we need to do something, Heng said .

Yes let's plan something we have a week time , Douglas said .

Freen went to her room and recaped the moments with Becky .

Richee reached the restaurant and Picked up Becky .

Becky what happened! Why are you so silent !

Nothing Richee , where is hathu ?

Hathu is with Cindy , I dropped them near the mall .

Ok

Princess say me if something is hurting you .

Becky is looking outside the window and in her mind only freen last words was running .

Becky looking at the moon , you always giving up very easily freen . You never give a try or you never want to fight for us , Becky thought in her mind .

If love is so easy to give up on a people !!