Chapter 49

Becky is happy with freen confession. She called Douglas and explained what happened .

Douglas felt sad but he is happy for Becky .

Becky followed freen to her room and she noticed Freen was crying hugging the pillow .

Freen , I'm sorry ! I promise you no one will kiss me here after , Becky tried to convince Freen

I do not need your apology , leave me alone . Freen buried her face in a pillow.

Becky lifted the freen face and she wiped the tears . Looked at Freen

Freen i m in love with you and you are the only one i need always . Do you love me ? Please say me the truth ! Becky said in sad voice looking at freen

Freen hugged Becky and she nodded her head .

Becky smiled and she asked again

Yes i love you Becky ! Freen buried her face in Becky shoulder

Becky smiled and she laughed with tears .

After a long cry , freen slept on Becky's lap .

Becky slept leaning on the bed .

Freen asked Becky to get ready and she told that she need to take Becky to her favourite place .

Freen where we are going ? Becky asked

Becky , be calm for more 30 minutes .

Ok sure !!! Becky enjoyed the outside view .

Freen stopped the car near a old building . She opened the car door for Becky .

What place is this !! Becky asked

Come with me ! Freen hold Becky hand she walked inside the house

Becky looked the place and it's full of dust .

Freen who home is this !

It's mine ! My home ! Freen told seeing a photo in the wall.

Come here i ll show you my mom and dad , my sister

Freen said all her childhood memories with Becky . Becky knows freen is emotionally week now . She hold Freen hand .

My uncle gave me this address and he told me this is my place . I used to come here rarely . My uncle told that this place is not safe for me .

Before finishing, Becky saw someone is hiding . Becky asked freen to leave the place .

Becky looked at Freen but why . Freen  we need to leave this place . But someone beaten me strongly on my head and i fainted .

When i open my eyes , i could see Richee and Douglas near me . I asked about freen , they told me . Freen is missing .