Chapter 92

Freen get down from the car , she took her gun from the dashboard and she asked Fah and Rhea to search for the baby . She will save Becky .

On the way , Rhea called to check about Becky and freen informed Rhea about Her mom's plan . Rhea reached the place to help her phi.

Freen saw someone pointing a gun towards Becky standing some far away from her straight . Freen shouted Becky's name but Becky did not respond . Soon Freen pointed towards the man to shoot .

Armstrong reached the place and he get down from the car , he saw freen standing with gun .

Pham followed Armstrong .

Mom ... Freen , Becky and Armstrong are in the same place , what i need to do now . And freen is already pointing the gun towards our men .
I am standing behind her .

Pham take your gun and point at Becky .

Mom ..

Pham we do not have that time , if freen came to know that you are there and everything is collapsed.

Mom . Freen is before me and she has a gun in her hand .

Don't think i already changed bullets in her gun that day when we went to meet Rhea . I asked Rhea drop us and she took freen car to drop us . I noticed freen gun in the car dashboard . After that with our man helped i changed the bullets . It will not fire.

Right now , Dean smiled .

Rhea and fah searched the whole building , they cannot find the baby .

Armstrong relieved seeing Becky and Freen but when he turned he noticed Pham aiming to Becky , he ran towards Becky .

Pham aimed at Becky and at the same time Freen aimed at the men and kept her finger on the trigger.

Both released the trigger ..

A silent in the place after the bullet sound.

The man who was pointing to the shoot becky ran away once he heard the Gun shot sound.

Mom... I shooted .

Great my son

Mom !! Pham said in the call

What happen my son !

Mom i shooted Mr Armstrong, he came in between when i shooted .

Oh shit , how he comes , Dean shouted

Did anyone saw you ?

No mom , only Armstrong know me .

Then escape from their . But freen

No worries i had another plan , we have chance still we have fah baby .

Now you come fast here .

Freen was stunned to see Armstrong in between her when she triggered her gun .

Becky looke back and it's her father who laying on the road .

Freen standing with gun .

Becky confused for a minute what is going on . Soon Fah heard the shooting sound . She Ran towards Freen.

Becky still crying seeing her father .

Dad talk to me ! Becky tried to talk with Armstrong.

Freen and he pointed hia hands towards freen and he died .

Freen what happened? Fah asked

I do not know when i tried to kill the man Armstrong came all of a sudden and i shot him .

To console Freen fah hugged her tightly.

Freen tried to walk towards Becky soon cop and ambulance came .

Rhea called and inform heng , Douglas about the happening.

Becky did not look freen and she was still crying on seeing her father .

*I m sorry it's short update . Like i have some health issues, so i cannot write  now , its my drafted one yesterday and i thought of making long but still i cannot , Once again thanks for votes and comments , Take care i ll update the story as soon as I recovered *