Chapter 99

Freen reached Becky's house and waited for her .Becky entered the home carrying hathu in her arms . Becky looked at Freen .

Why are you here ! Becky asked

I need to speak with you

Hathu is slept so soon , Richee carried hathu from Becky .

Becky i ll take care of hathu. Freen smiled seeing on Hathu .

What you need to speak with me !

Can you please come with me , freen said

Wait for me ! Becky changed her dress.

Freen and Becky reached a restaurant and freen already booked a table for Both .

Rebecca take your seat , Freen moved the chair .

Becky looked at Freen , After having the dinner and freen took a long breath and she started to talk .

Rebecca i don't want to talk about past . Unless you ask me . I know i hurted you lot and a simple word sorry cannot replace the pain . I do not have any word .so I m sorry what i did for you as well as for our child . I missed you and i lost you already .

What you need freen ! Becky asked

Rebecca , I never said you this after my parents if i loved someone is ! It's you . I always loved you . I need you to be happy forever and if you want to move on you can move on with anyone .i need to make sure onething , when you think you are alone in this world and noone is there to be with you . Just turn and see i ll be there for you . Don't worry , i ll not take our baby from you .she need to grow up with lot of love and care . I know you can take care her better than me . I promise you I ll never say her truth that i m her mom . I ll not see her hereafter . Take care of you and Hathu . I'll not come to your life again and disturb you . I made this decision and i ll be moving to Europe very soon . Douglas and Heng will take care of the business here . Rebecca i never loved anyone , you are my only choice , only person always i needed. May be my stupidity and ego i lost you . Finally i booked a cab for you , it is here .

For last one time ! Freen walked towards Becky and she kissed Becky forehead .

I LoVe you Teerak , take care of you as well as Hathu .