Forgive My Sins

Jazmine POV-

"Bum wake up." I felt soft kisses against my lips.

I slowly opened my eyes to a room full of flowers, balloons and stuffed animals. It was so many it looked like a gift shop.

"I fixed you breakfast." Aug had a tray with breakfast on it and a Mimosa (champagne and orange juice."

"What's all this for?" I smiled brightly.

"Cause I love you more than anything on this earth and I need to step it up by showing you that."

"Aww baby." I softly pecked his lips then we went into full blown kissing. He seemed like he didn't want to let my lips go, but I wasn't about to let my food get cold. Greedy I know.

"Okay babe let me eat." I giggled as he pecked my lips one last time.

He made Cajun shrimp, eggs, toast, cheese grits and gave me a bowl of fruit.

He sat on the edge of the bed watching me eat. His eyes were puffy and he had a sad expression on his face.

"Babe what's wrong? Looks like you been crying?" I ate some of the fruit.

"Oh Really?" He chuckled. "I'm fine just tired." His voice trailed off.

"Well lay down next to me. You probably didn't get too much sleep, cause I didn't. I didn't know how much sleeping next to you makes me sleep well until you weren't here." I smiled.

He gave me a weak smile back.

"You sure you okay babe? You know we can talk about anything?"

"Yeah I'm good." He cleared his throat. "Just worried about the awards."

"You're going to kill it like last year. Don't worry."

"Yeah." He got in bed next to me.

"You want a baby?" He randomly asked looking at me.

"Not now." I ate some shrimp.

"I think one would be good for us."

"Aug I want to focus more on my career now. Helping you already set me back a little."

"I just want a part of me with you forever. We never know when I can get sick again."

"Don't talk like that you're fine."

"It don't feel like it." He laid down on the pillow and ran his hand down his face.

"Oh my God, what's wrong?" I got concerned.

"Nothing just going through a lot," he got up.

"No august don't do what you did before by keeping things from me."

He sat back on the edge of the bed.

August POV-

I'm not using this as an excuse but this lifestyle is not easy. Women throwing themselves at you constantly, the temptation is hard.

On top of being single for four years doing anything you want, to being in a relationship with rules takes some getting adjusted to.

The first two months I was fine, she was there on tour with me. But temptation calls the loudest in her absence and it got to me that night.

And I lied to her about it. Making her feel like she was the needy one. The one with trust issues. The insecure one.

When all along she wasn't the problem at all, I was. But that's what men do when they get in a bind, and unfortunately, I was no different.