Chapter 31

RAMIROS POV

I am currently on a plane to go to England.

Apparently there is this gala for the mafias so I decided to go.

Im not an assassin or anything but I do some things for the mafias sometime. Mostly hacking if im being honest.

My mind drifts off to none other than silas.

I can admit I was probably acting over dramatic when she told me about the... things she did with her friend.

and when she basically admitted that she has feelings for me, I almost completely forgot that I was upset with her.

It's not like we're dating... yet.

Speaking of silas, isn't she in England right now? What if I see her, what if she sees me and thinks I came here to stalk her.

letting out a stressed sigh, I lean my head back on my chair as I think of what could possibly happen  if we run into eachother.

Just stop thinking about it Ramiro. Everything will be okay.

But I can't stop thinking about silas.

Everyday I think about her.

Her beautiful tattoos, her beautiful forest green eyes, those rare moments when you catch a glimpse of her gorgeous smile, her beautiful body.

I feel myself jolt as I find myself thinking of not so... gentleman thoughts.

I doubt someone like silas would actually want to be with me, let alone taking my virginity.

But wouldn't that be nic—

Shut up shut up shut up shut up...

It's wrong for me to think about silas that way, we're not even together.... Yet?

What have you done to me silas..

I mean who wouldn't fall for such a kind women.
••

SILAS POV

"Fucking watch it you idiot." I tell rocco as he accidentally nudges my currently— bleeding wound.

"Sorry sweetheart." Rocco mutters. his hand still protectively placed over my wound.

"If I punch you in your fucking jaw and say sorry would you forgive me."

"Well no—" he starts.

"Shut the fuck up then." I mumble.

He rolls his eyes, clearly amused about what's happening right now.

"Damn silas, you good?" I hear Camila ask me.

My face falls into a even more serious expression as I turn my head towards a calm Camila.

"I'm fucking great you know? It's totally like.. i don't know I haven't been stabbed." I reply.

"Oh well that's good to know." Camila says with a smile.