Chapter 50

SILAS POV

"Right there." I mumble.

Ramiro groans. "Right here?"

"Yes."

Ramiro places the pieces of my desk onto the floor, we took it apart since I wouldn't have to do it the night before we leave for England.

I told him I could do it myself but he insisted on helping me.

Men.

He turns around and smiles at me. "We did it." He says happily.

My heart flutters at how cute he is when a smile spreads across his face. "Good job." I tell him.

Ramiro starts to get flustered and rubs his neck. "T- thank you— you did great too."

I give him a small smile with a nod.

We stare at eachother for what feels like forever until someone bursts through my door, I look at Serena who pauses when she sees me and Ramiro.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I interrupted something." She says.

I shake my head. "You didn't, what's up?"

She bites the inside of her cheek, showing her nervousness. "Our family wants to speak with us." She says.

I furrow my eyebrows. "O— Kay?" I mumble. "Let me change really quick, I'll be down in a sec."

She nods before turning around a
and closing the door. "Do you want me to leave?" Ramiro asks.

I shake my head and drag him to my bed by his shirt, I push him down onto my bed and stare down at him. "Stay." I tell him.

"Silas I've stayed here for like 4 days now, I should go home and check on my apartment." Ramiro says.

I raise an eyebrow. "So you don't want to stay?" I ask him.

"No, no I do I really do, I just need to check up on my apartment. That's all." Ramiro says quickly.

"We'll check on your apartment then come back here where your staying again." I tell him.

He stares up at me as his cheeks go red. "Why do you want me to stay so much." He mutters.

I shrug. "Because.. it's better when your here. So your staying, end of story."

He slowly nods. "Yes ma'am."

I smirk as I lean down to press a kiss against Ramiro's lips. When I pull away I put my lips to his ear.

"I want you to be ready for me when I get back, yeah?" I whisper. He shivers as his breath hitches, causing me to smile.

I pull away from him and he doesn't meet my gaze., I brush my hand down his chest and onto clothed hard on.

To tease him, I start to strip in front of him and that's when Ramiro finally looks at me his eyes shamelessly trail down my body and I watch as he shyly leans his arm onto his hard on with a red face.