Chapter 8

SILAS POV

We make it back to the house and we all make our way inside.

Just as me and Serena are about to walk up the stairs Salvatore's voice is heard. "Just letting you know we're going out to eat at 6" he says and pulls his sleeve up to look at his watch "and its 4:30 so please be ready" he says and smiles at us.

We both nod and head up the stairs. I walk up to my door but a hand grabs my arm. I Look over and See Serena staring at me.

"What" I ask.

"Thank you again for defending me" she says while smiling at me.

I nod and pull my arm away and look at her giving her a small smile.

She suddenly hugs me and I tense for a second at the sudden contact but relax after a moment.

I lightly tap her shoulder and she backs away still smiling. We go our separate ways and go into our rooms.

Once I'm in my room I let out a sigh and walk over to my bed and falling into it. I'm so tired. I got suspended on the first day of school.

I shrug and get up from my bed. I should probably start to get ready.

I walk into my bathroom and decide that I going to take a quick shower. I walk over to my shower and turn it on and get out of my school clothes and hop in the shower.

I wonder how family dinner is gonna go.

TEN MINUTES LATER.

I am now in my closet picking out an outfit. Maybe I should go more stylish?

I finally find and outfit and change into it.

Once I'm done changing I walk over to my mirror and look at my outfit.

SILAS FIT

I actually love it

I actually love it. I haven't worn heels in awhile so this is quite new.

I walk over to my vanity and start doing light makeup. After I'm done with that i fix my piercings and rings. I grab my perfume and spray some on me.

Once i feel like I'm finished I get up and walk over to the mirror again and look at myself one more time. I shrug.

Not bad