Chapter 48

-SILAS POV-

I haven't slept since two days ago , all I've done today was shower and get ready for the day. Now my family and I along with Ramiro are waiting for our cousins and Camilas family to arrive at the house.

My fathers brother, my uncle— quickly agreed on helping us find Serena. Apparently there's 6 more cousins that I did not know about, everyday I learn that there's more to our family and I don't even want to know if there's more somewhere else.

I feel ramiro start to fiddle with my rings on my fingers causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I turn my head towards him to see him already looking at me with a smile.

As I stare at Ramiro's smile I feel my body start to become less tense, as if I'm starting to become lighter. But I am soon snapped out of my sweet trance as I hear the sound of a doorbell ring.

I watch as my father gets off the couch with my mothers hand in his, they walk out of the living room hand in hand and Dante who sits on the other side of me turns towards me.

"You ready to meet more of our cousins?" He asks. I shrug.

I don't really feel anything about meeting these people, I just want the help we need to get Serena out wherever she is.

I hear footsteps and voices start to come closer and soon my mother and father walk back into the room with 7 new people who I do not recognize.

The older looking man who I'm guessing is my uncle— has a grin on his face as he stares at me and my brothers. Rocco told me his name was Santiago but I have yet to learn the cousins names.

I stand up from the couch as I nod my head respectfully to the new people and they send small smiles towards my way.

Amy brothers start to stand behind me as they start to converse with all the cousins— seeming very close as they give eachother hugs.

A girl steps away from all of the guys and I realize that she's the only girl out of the 5. She stands in front of me and gives me a nod.

"I'm aria." she tells me with a small smile. I nod at her. "Silas." I tell her.
"Nice name." She compliments. I watch as she looks around awkwardly and seems out of place. "There's a lot of people in here, isn't there?" She mutters.

I hum in agreement.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look over to the side to see my father nodding his head to the other cousins. I give aria a wave before walking towards everyone else.

My brothers and the other guys stop talking when they see me walk up to them.

"My, my, I remember when you were just a little baby." Santiago says with a smile.

"And I.. don't remember you at all." I tell him.

He chuckles. "Didn't expect you too, anyway these are your cousins."

Aria soon walks up to stand next to her brothers and one of them puts heavy arm on her causing aria to push the arm away.

"Hello, I'm William." A guy steps forward and reaches a hand out towards me. I look down at it before looking back up, knowing I'm not going to touch his hand I avert my eyes to the guy next to him.