Bonus chapter - {New family member}

SERENA POV:

It's finally happening.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.

Everyone shouts at one another as they try to put me in the birthing pool that sits in the middle of the living room.

"Come on Baby, breathe." Carlito tells me.

I groan. "Shut up." I say through gritted teeth.

The sound of a door closing is heard and it's Silas that walks into the living room, looking down at her phone.

"Silas?" I cry out.

She immediately looks up from her phone and pauses, glancing around at everyone in the room. The phone in her hand falls to the floor and she makes her way towards me, kneeling down next to the pool.

"It's happening?" She asks quickly.

"It's fucking happening!" Rocco yells nervously.

"Relax hunny." My mother says to me.

I inhale and exhale, trying to calm down as pain erupts within my entire body.

"You got it." Silas whispers into my ear.

"She should be able to start pushing now." Elaine says to everyone. She looks down me and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Push." She tells me.

As soon as she says that I find myself groaning in pain as I try to push, the burning sensation and the feeling of myself stretch get too much.

"God!" I yell, leaning my head back against Elaine who sits behind the pool where I'm positioned.

Carlito grips my hand and rubs comforting circles on my knuckles. "You got this baby, come on." He encourages.

I close my eyes and once again start pushing.

"Shit!" Rocco exclaims as he looks at me.

"Shut up." I sob. The sob immediately turns into a yell once I stop pushing, somehow it hurts more when I stop pushing than when I'm actually pushing.

"Come on a little more baby." Carlito says.

I sob. "I can't... I cant." I cry. My body feels utterly too weak to even move.

"Come on Serena, you got this. If you don't start pushing I'm going to yank that kid out myself. Now push." Silas says.

"You got this hermosa." My father says.

I look at silas who gives me a look and once I see that look I immediately start pushing once again.

"I see the head!" My mother exclaims.

"It's so... big." Rocco says with his nose scrunched.

"Shut up." Both me and Silas tell him.

"Come on." Silas tugs onto my hand.

I tighten my grip on both Silas and Carlitos hands but carlito let's go of my hand and climbs into the milky looking pool water, he sits in front of me and starts to encourage me to push.

"Ah! Fuck." I yell in agony.

Complete utter pain is what I'm feeling.

"Come on one more push." Elaine tells me.

"One more Serena." Giovanni says gently.

"You got this serena." Dante encourages.

I choke back a sob as i push one last time. Everything is a blur as I stare up at the ceiling.

The sound of a crying baby is heard.

Yeah I'm not gonna get used to that.

"You did it Serena." Carlos says with a gentle smile.

"Baby, look." Carlito whispers as he holds our son in his arms. Tears of happiness fall from my eyes as I stare at the beautiful baby.

"He's beautiful, Serena." Silas whispers.

I sob. "Yeah, he his isn't he.?" I giggle.

Silas chuckles and pats my head.

A few minutes later I am holding my son in my arms with the biggest smile ever.

"Silas." I say.

Silas snaps her head towards me. "Yeah?"

I shake my head. "His name is Silas."

"Oh, right." Silas says.

"Great job sweetheart." My father says, kissing my head.

I smile. "Thanks dad."

I look at carlito who smiles down at our son, silas.

"New family member." I say happily.