Chapter 53

-SILAS POV-

After Ramiro's little love confession I took him up to my room and  got him some warm clothes.

I look at ramiro and Pass him the clothes.

"I'm going to shower and hang out with Camila today, since we are leaving tonight." I mumble. I walk into the bathroom and start to strip out of my clothes as ramiro turns on the water.

He soon climbs into the shower with me. He helps me by grabbing my wash cloth and gently scrubbing my back as I start to do the same for him.

Ramiro leans his head onto my shoulder and rubs my arms. "Your so pretty." He whispers.

I turn my head towards him and peck him out and and I swear against the lips. He's been complimenting me a lot lately.

"Your pretty too." I tell him.

He smiles and gently presses a kiss to my shoulder.

••

I sigh as I finish dressing up.

SILAS FIT

I turn to Ramiro who slides on his shirt and when he sees what I'm wearing a red tint spreads across his cheeks

"You look beautiful, mi amor." He says.

I tilt my head and slowly walk up to him, his eyes nervously trail down my body before looking at my face.

"Your too cute with all these compliments." I raise an eyebrow. "I might just have to bite you." I tease.

Ramiro smiles. "I'd love to be bitten by you."

I smile, wrapping my fingers around the loop of his jeans and pull his body towards mine. "How about eaten by me?" I ask him.

He swallows. His adams apple visibly bobbing as he does so. "Hm?" I hum.

I'm about to trail my hand further down but a knock at my door pauses my actions.

I roll my eyes and walk up to the door, opening it and seeing Camila standing outside with a scowl.

"Are we going to hang out or not." She mumbles. She looks behind me and her eyes widen.

I sigh. "Yeah we are, just give me a second."

She nods and looks at my outfit, a grin spread across her face. "You look hot." She says.