Chapter 51

-SILAS POV-

My eyes are wide as I look at Serena.

"What the fuck is this kid talking about." I ask her.

Serena looks around the room while scratching her head. "Well.. I'm pregnant." She says.

I look down at the counter, my eyes still wide. "Excuse the fuck a me?"

"What the fuck did I miss." I run a hand through my hair.

"Apparently a lot." Ramiro says from beside me.

I sigh. "Apparently." I mumble, still in shock.

"Are you... okay with it?" She asks quietly.

I glance back at her. "Uhm, hello? Why wouldn't I."

She lets out a sigh of relief. "Well I don't know, I'm 16 and pregnant I didn't know how you would feel about it."

I roll my eyes. "Not like I can disown you." I mutter. "Congrats." I awkwardly tell her.

I'm still shocked. I didn't expect it at all. I start to think more and more about it, that is until I remember how someone gets pregnant.

I grimace at the thought of Serena doing that, I don't want the image of it either.

Well, looks like I'm going to be a aunt. Both me and Camila.

Oh shit, Camila.

"Does carlito know?" I ask her.

Serena whines and leans her head onto the table. "No, I have to tell him today." She whispers.

I hum. "Well I was going to go over to their house today, come with me." I tell her.

"We'll come too." My brother Giovanni says, referring to him and the rest of my brothers.

I shrug. "Well, I'll get ready." I tell them.

I look at ramiro to see him putting his plate into the sink, pausing when he sees me looking at him.

I lean forward and grab ahold of his hand, dragging him with me as we walk out of the kitchen. We then walk up the stairs and make our way into my room.

"I'll drop you off at your apartment today, okay?" I tell him. He stares down at me with a frown.

"I don't want to leave you." He says quietly.

I tilt my head, not wanting him to leave either.

"I'll stay over at your place then, yeah?" I suggest. His eyes light up and he gives me a smile. "Yeah." He says.

I give him a small smile at his cuteness. I am convinced I love this guy more and more everyday. I've begin to feel lighter as if my stress and fears slowly fade away when I'm with Ramiro, he's my safe place. Though I'd never admit that to anyone. Except for you I guess.

(Broke the fourth wall🫵🏼)

"Well, let's get ready then." I tell him.