Chapter 18

SILAS POV

Me and Camila have switched seats by now and Serena has her head in her arms.

I pull my gun from my waist and Camila takes a double glance.

"why the fuck do you have that." Camila exclaims as she try's to control the car but key word try.

Serena picks up her head and looks at the gun in my hand giving me a confused look but that look quickly disappears when my car starts to get shot at.

"OH SHIT." Camila yells.

I quickly roll down the window and stick half my body out of the car, aiming my gun at the car that's following us but before I could even shoot my gun the car swerves from side to side, causing me to swing around.

I quickly get back in the car and give Camila a wide eyed look. "What the fuck are you doing." I yell.

"I don't wanna die I don't wanna die I don't wanna die ." Serena yells. I quickly look back at her "your not gonna die Serena just relax." I say.

"Well it's hard to relax when your in a car that's getting shot at." She yells.

I roll my eyes and look back at Camila. "Drive correctly." I say before going back out the window.

I aim my gun and successfully hit the tires to one of the cars, causing it to swerve off the road and flip into the ocean. "OH MY GOD." I hear camilas voice yell.

My car suddenly starts to swerve more and more and we almost hit another car that was so close to my head. I once again slide back into the car glaring at Camila.

"Don't look at me like that Silas I did say i didn't know how to drive." She defends.

"Yeah I can fucking see that Camila, just fucking relax a bit." I say as I take off my hat. "I'm trying." She yells. "Well try harder." I yell back.

I reload my gun and go back into the same position I was outside the window and start shooting. "Shit." I mumble as I feel something hit my arm and I suddenly feel nothing but pain in my arm.

I shoot the tires of the other car and it swerves but this time it stays on the road.

"HELL YEAH." Camila yells as I slide into the car.

I take my hand and place it on my arm and when I pull it back all I see is blood covering my hands.

"Holy shit, are you shot?" Camila asks as she glances back and forth from the road to me.

"Silas oh my good are you okay?" Serena panics.

"Pull the car over." I breathe out. Camila turns her head towards me "what?" She questions.

"I said fucking pull over." I repeat and the car comes to a stop.

Not caring about my arm I get out the car and make my way over the car that is at the side of the road. I look into the broken windows and see one of the guys head hanging out with blood dripping from his head. he's dead.

I walk over to the other side where the other guy is squirming in his seat, trying to pry off his seat belt but as soon as I come into sight he immediately stops and looks at me in fear.