Chapter 41

SERENA POV

Not so long ago me and Alexander got into an argument, he still hasn't apologized and he's upset that I haven't apologized.

Even though I didn't do anything wrong.

I heard that we are going back to Italy soon and I'm not excited.

I'm afraid for what awaits be back at home, Alexander isn't the best when he's mad
Especially when he's drunk and that phone call proved it.

I have the strange fear that one day he's going to get too aggressive just like how Maria got too aggressive with me and Silas.

He wouldn't hit me, right?

My thoughts are cut off by the sound of my door opening, Silas walks into the room looking quite drained but when she sees me a fake smile plays on her lips.

"You okay?" She asks.

I swallow the lump in my throat before answering. "I don't want to go back to Italy." I tell her.

Her smile drops, she furrows her eyebrows and sits down on my bed. "Why not."

I chew on my lip as I stare down at my covers.

Silas taps my leg. "Hey, tell me."

I look back up at her and sigh. "Alexander." I whisper.

Her mood immediately changes, anger evident in her expression.

"What about him?" She questions.

Should I tell her? I mean of course I know I can tell her everything but
she would quite literally murder him if she knows.

Shit just tell her.

"I'm afraid Alexander is going to get too aggressive with me, like hit me." I whisper the last part.

"If he ever fucking lays a finger on you I swear I will chop off his fingers and shove them down his throat and up his a—"

"Okay, okay." I cut her off.

She sighs. "Serena, you need to drop him." She tells me

"I'm afraid he'll do something."I tell her.

She grabs ahold of my hands. "You deserve someone better serena."

I sigh. "But when Alexander isn't mean I feel safe around him."

"If you felt safe around him you wouldn't have been questioning him putting your hands on you or not." She tells me.

I start to think about what she says and let it sink in.

She's right.

"Find a nice guy serena, aren't you and Camilas brother Carlos texting." She asks.

I furrow my eyebrows. "How do you know that."

"Camila and I talk..." she glances around the my room. "A lot."

I giggle. "Yeah, we have."