Chapter 52

-SILAS POV-

Serena and Carlito finally made their way back into the living room hand in hand with smiles on their faces.

Guessing it went well?

"They're such a good couple." Camila says from beside me.

I nod in agreement. I'm glad Serena found someone good for her, someone else to protect her when I can't.

I move on the couch a bit so that Serena and carlito has room to sit.

"Okay, let's get this game night started." Camila says.

Everyone cheers in agreement as I jolt from everyone's loudness. Looking around the room I kind of wish Rocco was here but understanding he still needs to recover.

"Let's play twister." Camila says.

The last time I've played twister was with Serena when we were 12. I accidentally elbowed her in the face and made her nose bleed.

I close my eyes and quietly laugh at the memory.

"Alright, who's going first?" Marco asks.

Camila snaps her head towards me with a grin. "Me and Silas." She says.

I internally groan. I stand up from the couch and slide off my jacket and throw it onto the couch before making my way to the mat.

"Alright you guys already know how to play this, correct?" Giovanni asks.

Both me and Camila nod our heads.

"Alright." Marco says. He spins the spinner and grins.

"Silas, right hand on green." He says.

I look down at the colors, finding which one I wanted to choose before bending down and putting my right hand on green.

I feel a finger poke my ass and I look back to see Camila with a teasing smile spread across her face.

I roll my eyes.

"Okay? Uhm. Camila left hand on red." Giovanni says.

Camila makes her way to the red and places her left hand on one of the red circles.

Soon, me and Camila are twisted up. Camilas body is practically on top of mine.

"Jesus." I whisper as I feel my arm start to grow weak.

"Silas, left hand on yellow." Giovanni says.

When I bring up my arm to move it, my elbow bumps into Camilas face, causing her to stumble and fall. But since she was on top of me her fall made me fall.

I fall to the ground with a groan and I look at Camila who holds her nose and I immediately burst out laughing.

It's true what they say. History repeats itself.

I lean my head back and continue to uncontrollably laugh as Camila stares at me wide eyed but soon enough she also starts to laugh.